Bumping Into Hunhan

Exo's Curse

'It's too big, wait no this side is ok,' Luhan thought while finishing his drawing and at the same time going down the stairs. He's not looking where he is going because class has already started and he doesn't expect to run into anybody at this time.

Luhan just came out from the school's rooftop, drawing, like usual, and just enjoying the cool breeze of winter. He likes being at the rooftop with his friends, but apparently, they had some things to do, so Luhan was left alone feeling sad and lonely due to the emptiness. At times like this, he enjoys drawing how he is feeling and afterwards, he would show his drawings to his friends who in return gives him comments and suggestions for his next projects, which he does simply for fun and out of boredom.

Luhan had just finished climbing down the stairs and is about to turn at the corner when suddenly a guy bumped in to him who too wasn't looking at where he's going and was carelessly spinning a basketball on his fingers.

The collision caused Luhan to fall really hard on his bottom, while the other guy was unaffected due to his tall and well built body.

"Sorry, are you okay?" the guy asked while trying to help Luhan get back on his feet but Luhan is now busy picking up the papers that flew away from his sketchbook when they bumped into each other.

"I'm okay, thanks," Luhan still managed to say despite the things he was busy with.

Luhan thought that the guy ditched him when he didn't get a reply, but suddenly he felt a warm hand on top of his cold ones while reaching to grab one of his drawings and saw that it was the other guy. He can now perfectly see the other's face as they are suddenly a lot closer than before and was amazed at how dazzling and perfecly shaped the other's face was (an artist's habit). Those lips that looked irresistible and wondered if those lips were as warm as his hands. Then his eyes met the other's brown ones, but the other looked away, embarrassed at the sudden eye contact, and then down at their hands, his hand is still on top of Luhan's, so Luhan immediately pulled his hand away and stood up. The other did the same and shoved the papers that he was holding to Luhan, while trying to hide the blush, which was starting to become noticeable, with his hands. Luhan found it cute and unknowingly said it out loud.

"What?" the other guy said completely surprised at what Luhan had just said. But Luhan had covered his mouth to block any other words from coming out and quickly ran away to his class, leaving a confused look on the other's face.

"I wonder if Luhan would say yes if I asked him to draw me, he's really talented <3" Sehun said looking at one of Luhan's most recent drawing and decided to make what he said into a mission he would do in the future.  

 

~Meanwhile~

Xiumin had just been at the principal's office. The principal's name saw Kang Gary, but Xiumin thought that he didn't look like a principal because he was emotionless the whole time while talking to him and the only time his expression changed was when the assistant principal named Song Jihyo knocked at the door and gave him some papers. For a minute there Xiumin thought that there is something going on between those two, but he just ignored it, it's none of his business anyway.

He is now walking to his class, which was suspiciously close to the place that Chen said his classroom where also at. But he just shrugs it of again and decided to knock on the door. Soon, the teacher came and cheerfully said, "I'm going to be your teacher from now on call me Mr. Park, but if we get closer you can call me Leeteuk hyung. Come on in and introduce yourself."

As Xiumin entered the classroom he heard some giggling from the girls and disappointed groans from the guys which made him even more nervous than he already was. The teacher patted his back and told him to take a deep breath and start introducing himself whenever he's ready.

"Hello, my name is Kim Minseok but I like to be called Xiumin. Please take care of me!" Xiumin said with a big smile making the girls scream and talk about how cute the new student is, making the boys groan again. There was one student that caught Xiumin's attention on the way to his seat. Chen. They made eye contact and awkwardly, they both looked away with blushing cheeks that luckily no one saw, except for Lay who Xiumin sits next to.  

 

 

 

 

Author's note lol:

*Phew* finally done. Nakaka pagod to ah! But thanks for reading and hope u liked it so far.....