The Clinic

Exo's Curse

 

 

"Ugh. Where's that first aid kit." Suho pulled his hair in annoyance. He checked most of the cabinets and sinks, but it seems to be hiding from him.

The nurse was not in the clinic when they arrived so they were left alone. So Suho decided to go in and leave immediately after their finished, before the nurse comes back.

Suho laid Lay down on one of the bed and started searching the cabinets for the first aid kit. Lay had been unconscious during the trip to the clinic, but would probably wake up soon. Suho wanted to clean his wounds before the time he wakes up, to avoid meeting Lay and put him in an uncomfortable position.

Suho took a glance at Lay to check and was relieved to still see him passed out. Suho knew the other because they have math and science club together and Suho had always thought that the boy had a very unforgettable face. Lay was mostly alone and quiet, listening to his ipod, but sometimes people comes over to talk to him, but would soon leave after. Sometimes, Suho wonders if the boy even has friends to hand out and sit with at lunch, thinking about it worries him.  

At the same time, Lay shuffled in his sleep and soon opened his eyes to the bright and cozy walls of the clinic. When Suho heard sounds coming from Lay's direction, he quickly turned around. Then he saw what he was looking for. Next to the bed was a small table and on top of it was the first aid kit. Suho sighed. Why didn't he see it there, right in plain sight?

"How'd I get here?" Lay asked groggily at Suho, who was now draging a chair next to the bed Lay was on and opened the first aid kit. Suho didn't want to do this since the boy was awake, but he felt responsible for causing the other to be in this situation in the first place.   

"I carried you here." Suho answered and took out the things he needed to clean Lay's scrapes with.

"Thanks, but I can do that myself, I don't want to trouble you." Lay reached out to take the things from Suho's hands, but was halted when Suho pulled back.

"No, it's fine, I'll do it. Since it was my fault that you got hit with a basketball and I can't just leave you like this." Suho said preparing to clean Lay's scrapes. When Suho finally dabbed Lay's cut at the corner of his lips, the boy flinched and reached out to touch the cut. Just before Lay could even brush the injured area with his fingers, Suho immediately caught his wrist and restrained his movements.

"Don't touch it!" Suho warned. Lay was shocked at the sudden outburst, but obeyed and put his hands down as the other continued.    

As Suho was cleaning Lay's scrapes, he would unconciously glance at Lay's beautiful lips and would hesitate to touch them, afraid that he would ruin those perfectly red lips or the other would tell him to stop and suddenly refuse his help. But Lay never had no intentions of stoping him.  

Lay watched Suho the whole time. Sometimes he would look at those careful hands that whenever it brushes his scrapes, he would hiss at the pain, but would soon calm down after a whisper of reassurance from the other. But most of the time he would just stare at the other's flawless face and watch his almond-shaped eyes that are so focused on cleaning his scrapes that eventually stop aching. Lay was secretly thankful that the other stayed with him and not run off. He knew Suho is probably busy with homework and much more important things than this, therefore, he felt guilty for taking the other's time.    

Suho finally noticed Lay staring at him who flashed an apologetic smile, showing his dimples. Suho's heart skipped a beat at the sight in front of him, but on the outside he decided to keep it cool and grinned back making his eyes almost disappear. Now, it was Lay's turn to skip a beat. He wanted to look away, but he was too hypnotized by the other. They both wanted time to stop right there.

Eventually, the two snapped back to reality, embarrassed by their action. "Well, um... it's finished." Suho said sadly and stood up. Lay watched the other clean up and felt sorry for not helping at all. So he decided to get out of the bed and straighten it out. When he was finished he turned around to see the other also done cleaning and was watching him. Lay also saw someone else in the room, he figured it was the nurse because she was dressed like one and was happy to see the clinic being cleaned.

"Sorry for using the clinic without your permission, and sorry but how long had you been in here?" Suho was apologetic but annoyed that the nurse didn't help clean and left the clinic open for anyone to come in to. Lay also felt the same way and patiently waited for the nurse's response.

"I just came in, but I stopped by earlier to see you two staring at each other. I didn't want to disrupt the lovely scene, so I left." The nurse said gently at first and finished with a teasing tone in her voice. The two blushed, remembering the scene she was talking about.

"Sorry again and I'll just take my leave." Suho bowed and rushed out, too embarrassed to stay anymore.

"I'm sorry too...um excuse me." Lay timidly bowed and left, but was slightly annoyed that the other left him. The nurse just chuckled at the two and locked the clinic.

"Suho!"

"Hey! Suho!"

"Kim Joon Myeon!"

Suho finally heard someone call him and turned around to see a panting Lay trying to catch up to him. Suho felt sorry that he didn't hear him earlier, so he ran to meet Lay. 

Lay stopped in front of Suho. His face started to heat up at the thought of what he wanted to say and because he was just running. His mind earlier was full of ideas on what to thank the other for and how, but right now his mind was completely blank and his hands are starting to become sweaty.

"You're welcome," Suho said as he realized what Lay was going to say. Suho was deeply moved that Lay came to look for him just to thank him, so he saved the other from having to be embarrassed. He noticed Lay was just standing there like a lost puppy, not knowing what to say and what to do. So he made the first attempt.

Suho felt like a prince, who had just rescued the princess in distress and was about to leave, but the princess stopped him and to express her gratidute, she gave him a kiss. And they both lived happily ever after. 

Except that Lay didn't give him a kiss and they didn't live happily ever after, yet. Instead, Lay just shyly said, "T-thank you." Then turned around and dashed out without even looking at Suho.

Lay should have seen Suho's expression after that.

When Lay finally snapped out of his trance, Suho also did the same and impatiently waited for the kiss from his princess, but when Lay simply said his 'thank you' and ran away, Suho was caught off-guard and left looking like an abandoned puppy on the cold streets. He might have just given up on living if he hadn't thought of the next idea that struck him.

"I will get that kiss, Princess, soon."            

  

 

 

"Ah. That was good." Luhan said while finishing the last of his bubble tea, then slouching and relaxing on his seat. Sehun, who was currently sitting across from him, followed the older's action and stared at him.

"I've never thought that I'll meet my match." Sehun said and Luhan quickly turned his head to him in disbelief. 'Is he confessing right now?' Luhan wondered in his head. "W-what do you mean?" was all that Luhan can say.

"I meant someone that can match my bubble tea addiction. Whenever I drink bubble tea with my friends, they drink so little and can't handle as much as can." Sehun answered, happy that he has a bubble tea buddy now. It seemed that both of the guys liked bubble tea a lot, but doesn't have friends that can handle the amount they drink. They always finds excuses to avoid drinking with them whenever they get asked. This was the first time that both of them had met their match and they've drank enough to last for the whole month.

Luhan nodded as he understood the other, but was a little disappointed with the younger's answer. He hoped for a totally different answer than what he was given.

Luhan had to mentally pushed his disappointment aside and decide to just let it go. He wanted to get to know the other better, since this was a very rare opportunity. Sehun asked to have a drink with him and he thought that they'll get coffee or something that Luhan might not be satisfied with, but to his surprise, Sehun brought him to a bubble tea cafe. Luhan literally wanted to bear hug Sehun on the spot because he hadn't had a bubble tea for a while and especially with someone thats not a high school student that only wanted to join him because he's cute and looks vulnerable. 

Sehun suddenly had to go to the restroom because of the amount that he drank, but didn't forget to excuse himself first. When he was finished, he washed his hands and checked his breath and hair while he's on it.

He couldn't believe what he was saw after he walked out of the restroom. His table, which he thought Luhan and he was sharing, were suddenly surrounded with girls. Giggling and hearts were visible all over the place. Sehun hesitantly headed for the crowded table with a great deal of difficulty due to the girls that wouldn't move out of the way.

When he finally reached the table, he was even more shocked at the scene in front of him. Surprisingly, Luhan was still at his seat, but the seat across from him, was occupied by a very beautiful woman with big chest and long wavy red hair. She was leaning on the table with elbows on it and she looked like she is purposely doing it to show her s at Luhan. Sehun could feel himself boiling up.

"Excuse me, but I think that seat is already taken." Sehun suddenly informed the flirty woman with gritted teeth. She side-glanced at him for a second, but returned her attention to Luhan who was looking at him with pleading eyes as if to tell him that he didn't know what happended and wanted to get out of this situation.

Just when Sehun was just about to say something, the woman reached out to wipe something off of Luhan's lips with her thumb and seductively smiled at Luhan.

'There was nothing on Luhan's lips!' Sehun screamed in his mind and finally reached his limit. He went over to Luhan's side and grabbed his wrist. He heard the woman shout at him, but he ignored her and continued to walk to nowhere in particular just wanting to get away from the previews place.  

Sehun felt someone fall down behind him. He saw Luhan on the floor, his right hand on the ground and the left one still being held by him. Sehun quickly let go of Luhan's wrist, which had red prints where he was holding on too tight and squatted down in front of Luhan.

"Sorry, I totally forgot I was still holding on to you." Sehun sincerely apologized and helped Luhan to his feet. 

"It's okay." Luhan smiled and dusted off his pants, "But are you mad?" Luhan asked while innocently tilting his head.

Sehun couldn't handle his cuteness and he felt all his hateful feeling go away, "Yes. She was obviously trying to seduce you and you didn't even had anything on your lips when she wiped it. You looked so helpless that I couldn't take it anymore." Sehun finally let out his feelings, but he felt himself fuming again, "My god! she looked like a and and who did she think she was?!" Sehun scoffed, enraged by the remembrance of her face and the thought that she dare touch HIS Luhan. Wait... HIS Luhan? Sehun face-palmed himself by thinking of such thing. He doesn't own Luhan... yet.

Luhan amusedly watched as Sehun had a mental breakdown and is now pacing back and forth. He felt happy for what Sehun did and that he cared for him. But he was shocked at Sehun's reaction when he saw the woman wipe his lips. 'I mean she just wiped it. Is he possibly... jealous?' At the thought of it made Luhan giddy and jump up and down. That must mean that Sehun likes him, a little bit and that he actually have a chance with him. The thought of that made Luhan even more happy that he didn't notice Sehun glaring at him.

"What?" Luhan cutely said. 

Sehun suddenly had a heart attack, but now is not the time to fanboy at his hyung.

"I-It's g-getting dark. Do you w-want me to walk y-you home?" Sehun didn't mean to stutter, but since earlier his emotions had been unexpected. And he really hoped that Luhan says yes or he might get another heart attack or more like an arrow through his heart.

"....."

"It's okay if you don't want to-"

"No! I would love to! Luhan stopped Sehun from walking away. Sehun beamed at the older one. "But can we get another bubble tea first?"

"Haha. Okay. Oh, but maybe we should go to a different place because those girls might still be there." Sehun scratched the back of his neck.

"Okayyy whatever you say, Sehunnie." 

    

 

 

 

 

 

author's note lol:

i can just totally imagine HunHan drinking bubble tea like that lol. Now i want some bubble tea too >.< Next up should be Taoris! My fav OTP! They might not be fluffy like the others though...

Well hope you guys liked it :) tell me what you guys think and sorry that this took a bit long... Thanks for reading :)