What Should I Get Him?

Exo's Curse

 

'What would a normal best friend get his other normal best friend for Christmas?' Chanyeol thought while spacing out and not wanting to work on painting the fake tree for the drama class that he was assigned to do for detention. The teacher that gave him detention wasn't always on good terms with him. Chanyeol finally pushed the teacher's last button when he arrived late for class panting like a dog and made up a totally lame excuse that he was being chased by a dog on the hallways and missed the classroom by accident. Of course, the teacher didn't believe him because he didn't hear any bark and why would a dog be running around at a school that take safety very seriously that ones they had to personally hand-sanitize any person that looked sick.

So now, Chanyeol was surfing the web on his phone for the perfect gift that his best friend, Baekhyun, would love because he had been bothering Chanyeol since the boy's birthday, which was on November, wanting a better gift in return. Chanyeol and Baekhyun had been best friends since they can remember because of their parents, who are also very close with each other. The two had always gotten along very well because they are usually the class' happy viruses and they also have a famous name at school, Baekyeol.  

Chanyeol decided that he should just leave because the teacher that was assigned for detention had not come back for half an hour already and Chanyeol is the only one in the room anyway. But when he was just about to stand up, the door suddenly burst open scaring Chanyeol to death. Then the most beautiful creature, from Chanyeol's eyes, was pushed in the room by a few pairs of hands. Baekhyun then now stand there wearing a black, long wig and had a full makeup on making his face more feminine than it already is and had on the girl's school uniform, which totally fits him better than the boy's uniform.

"Hey, you guys the erted teacher is not here and Chanyeol looks like he's about to leave." Baekhyun said while heading to open the door. Then 3 girls came in to the room and looked around to see if anybody else was there other than Chanyeol and Baekhyun. When they saw the it was really just them in the room, they sighed in dissapointment.  

"I guess thats one less problem for us, right Tiffany unnie? That teacher would have really let Chanyeol oppa go if he sees a girl version of Baekie~" one of the girls with glasses said.

"Yeah Seohyun, but I was so looking forward to seeing the teacher's face when he sees Baekie~ all dressed up," Tiffany said.

"Now we can just take that statue and head to the basketball court for the game," Taeyeon said pointing to the frozen Chanyeol who was still shocked at the person walking towards him.

"What? You shouldn't be surprised, mom used to dress me up like this when we were kids." Baekhyun said to Chanyeol who was blushing uncontrollably as Baekhyun was now closer to him and he could take a better look at him or her.

"I-Its j-just t-t-that you look s-so different now t-than b-before," Chanyeol stuttered out causing the other people in the room to laugh at him.

"Oh my god Chanyeol are you blushing?" Taeyeon said, still laughing.

"N-n-no I-I w-was just....surprised." Chanyeol said barely finding the right word.  

"Anyways, we'll be late if you continue stuttering, Chanyeol. " Baekhyun said already at the door. When Chanyeol saw where Baekhyun was, he ran to catch up and he playfully threw an arm around his shouders.  

The two walked ahead not knowing that the three girls behind had taken a picture of them.

 

 

~Meanwhile~

 

"Chen! Do you want to walk home together?" Luhan asked while running up to his friend. Luhan and Chen had just finished practicing for the school's Christmas Chorus Concert, which was happening on the following day.  

When he heard his name, Chen knew exactly who it was and quickly turned around.

"Sure!" he answered and in return recieved a gigantic hug from Luhan.

"I missed you today~ I was alone at the rooftop, and had nobody to eat lunch with." Luhan whined while hanging from the other, causing the other to give him an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, I actually didn't eat lunch. I wanted to practice more for tomorrows concert." Chen said. Chen had always been a perfectionist, especially when it comes to singing. He wanted to be a singer in the future. It's his longtime goal along with Luhan.

"Hey, have you ever fell in love at first sight?" Luhan suddendly asked Chen.

"No, why? Have you?" Chen asked, looking at Luhan and wondering if the other would finally tell him about his love life. But when he saw that the other was blushing extremely hard and are avoiding eye contact due to embarrassment, he knew this will be interesting and let Luhan continue.

"Well, I think so and actually today, I bumped into..... him after I finished drawing during lunch." Luhan said blushing and trying to hide it with his hands.

"Wait, a guy? Not a super lucky girl? I'm so happy for you! What's his name?" Chen exclaimed and jumped happily, sincerely happy for his friend.

"S-Sehun?"

"Are you serious!? Sehun, one of the basketball jock of this school?"   

"Yeah. You know him?"

"Everyone in this school knows him because he's on the basketball team, which I think they have a game right now. Wanna go?" Chen asked eventhough he knew what Luhan's answer was.

"Of course! Come on, hurry up!" Luhan said grabbing Chen and literally dragging him to the school's basketball court outside.

 

 

~Earlier after the school's dismissal bell rang~

 

'I wonder what Chen does afterschool," Xiumin thought. Just as he was packing all of his things to head home.

"Hey we'll be late for the game. We'll loose the good spots." One of the girls in his class said which caught Xiumin's attention, he was going to ask more about the game but they suddenly left without a trace. Lay who was standing next to Xiumin, saw his attempt to talk to the girls. 

"Are you thinking of going to the game?" Lay asked Xiumin who nodded in response. "I'll take you there, but I'm not staying long." Lay said already walking out of the classroom.

"Thanks. By the way, my name's Xiumin. I hope we can be friends." Xiumin said innocently. Lay was taken aback by Xiumin's offer.

"I'm Yixing, but my nickname is Lay. Nice to meet you." Lay said, excited that someone is willing to be friends with him and caused his dimples to show.

"You have a really nice smile, you should show it more often." Xiumin said.

"Thanks, its just that sometimes it's hard to smile." Lay simply explained.

"Really? Then what was that smile from earlier for?" Xiumin asked.

"You said you hope that we could be friends. So far, the people that wants to be friends with me only ask for homework."

"Oh, well I didn't want to be friends with you because you're smart, but because you seemed nice and friendly." Xiumin said trying to encourage the other.

"Well um..... thanks." Lay said a bit embarrassed, but feels deeply thankful to his new friend. 

"Haha, okay. Is this the right way?" Xiumin asked looking around his new and unfamiliar school.

"Yeah, it's just up ahead, if you want I'll stay at the game with you." Lay offered.

"Sure, but aren't you leaving early?" Xiumin asked, hopefully wishing that Lay would change his mind.

"Not really, that was just an excuse." Lay shyly confessed.

As they walk ahead, they come closer to a crowd of people surrounding a fenced basketball court which has no players playing yet.

"I guess it's hadn't started yet, we're here pretty early." Lay said to Xiumin who was amazed at how many people are still at school considering it's just a mere basketball game. 

"Y-yeah. Should we walk around before the game starts? Xiumin asked still examining the people around him.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I'm a bit hungry, we should go eat!" Xiumin offered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note lol:

Finished the third chapter!!! The intro of Baekyeol. I want to do Taoris next but..... oh well soon~ Thanks to the subscribers and feel free to comment :D Merry Chrismas to everyone!!!