Enter Kibum

You Broke Me

 

-Taemin’s POV-

Ergh…why is this happening? Why did he have to confess? Now I’m just more confused and upset than I already am. Okay Taemin, okay. Now we have to start thinking straight.

First of all: Minho loves me.

Second of all: Jonghyun doesn’t love me but I love him.

Third of all: All my friends hate me.

Fourth of all: Is there a fourth of all? No! Well that’s probably good.

Okay so let’s figure this out…………………

Okay I have nothing. How am I supposed to fix this? First I should probably clear things up with Minho. Or maybe I should fix things with Jonghyun and Kibum? Wait a second…Jinki! I forgot Jinki! He can help me! Taemin you’re so stupid! Okay I think we’ve cleared that. Lee Taemin is extremely stupid. Maybe I’m being too hard on myself….no I’m not. I deserve all of this for what I did.

I pull out my phone and dial Jinki. He will always help me, no matter what.

-3rd person-

“Hello? Taemin is that you? Ermah I’ve been so worried about you! You haven’t picked up your phone in days and I called Minho and he said you were with him and…”

“Woah there Jinki calm down. I’m okay, but I do need your help.”

“Of course Tae-Tae, anything. You name it.”

About an hour after Taemin called Jinki. They met up at the usual place, the coffee shop on the corner of the street where Jinki lives. It’s a nice coffee shop, very cosy and there usually aren’t many people there so you can have a conversation in peace if you sit in the booths near the back. Taemin waited in their usual booth while Jinki went and got the coffee. Taemin doesn’t drink coffee after noon so he just got a hot chocolate. He came back after about 2 minutes with their drinks. Jinki placed them down on the table and sat on the other side of the booth.

“I’m surprised. I thought you’d get some chicken as well.”

“Come on Tae, you know they don’t sell chicken here.” Taemin laughed. It felt like forever since he last laughed. He picked up his drink and sipped it slowly as it was hot.

“I know, I was just teasing you.” Jinki reached over and ruffled Taemin’s hair. He knew it always annoyed him.

“Yah! Stop it!” Taemin yelled and slapped away Jinki’s hand.

“I’m sorry. Now, what did you want to talk to me about? It seems like this whole group is falling apart.” Taemin looked down at his cup and gripped harder and hot tears started to fall again. “Hey Tae, I’m sorry I didn’t mean it like that.”

“No but you’re right. Our group is falling apart. And it’s all my fault. I’m just a stupid selfish git who doesn’t deserve anything.” Taemin’s tears were falling harder now and there was no way to stop them no matter how hard he tried.

“Come on, don’t say that. You made one mistake and we can fix it. Okay listen to me. I’m going to help you fix this okay? I’m always here for you Tae, no matter what.”

“Minho confessed to me.” Taemin blurted out before he could stop himself.

“What? Minho did what? You’re kidding right?” Taemin shook his head. “Okay, we should probably work that one out too. Erm…okay so do you love him back?”

“I don’t know”

“What? You don’t know?”

“I don’t know. I mean. Minho has been my friend forever and so have you and Kibum and Jonghyun, and I always had a thing for Jonghyun but I guess I acted on it in a really stupid way. And I was with Minho and he was comforting me and he confessed and I was so confused and I’m still really confused because I still love Jonghyun but I also think I have feelings for Minho.” Taemin was running out of breath with all the explaining he just did. And it didn’t help that he was also trying to control his crying.

“Okay, slow down. So Minho confessed and then what happened?”

“I ran away.”

“You ran away?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“Because I was confused and upset and angry and ergh…I just don’t know anymore. That’s why I need your help.”

“Well Tae, I can’t tell you who you love but I can give you some advice.” Taemin brightened up at this. Jinki’s advice was always the best.

“I think you should, now this is going to sound bad but, you need to forget about Jonghyun. Not completely just the love part. He loves Kibum and you can’t get in the way of that even more than you already have. And I know for a fact that Kibum still loves Jonghyun he’s just angry at him. I also think you should talk to Minho. And this time don’t run away in the middle of your conversation, but before you talk to Minho, you need to figure out your feelings for him, and if I were you I’d do it quickly because it’s Minho and who knows what he’ll do.” It took a minute for Taemin to process everything that Jinki just said but when it did he realized.

“Thank you so much Jinki! I appreciate it so much, but I have to go now!”

“What? Where are you going?”

“To talk to Minho! Like you said I should”

“Yah! I said you should figure out your feelings first!”

“Already have! Goodbye hyung! I’ll call you later!” Taemin ran out the door and ran all the way to Minho’s house and knocked on the door.

-Key’s POV-

Three days. It’s been three days since I beat up Taemin. Three days since I ended things completely with Jonghyun. Three days since my life became completely pointless. Maybe I should just end things completely. No Kibum that’s stupid. Stop having suicidal thoughts. Maybe I just need to take my mind off everything. I’ll go to the club. It’s loud, with lots of people and lots of alcohol. Okay I’ll go to the club.

I walk into my room and pull out a jacket to put on. I can’t be bothered changing into a whole other outfit completely. Also if I’m going to go out and get hammered then I don’t want to be ruining my clothes with vomit and alcohol stains. This will just have to do and I don’t look too bad anyways.

I put my jacket on and walked out the door. No point in driving because I’ll be too drunk to drive home. I’ll just call a cab or something. After I called the cab I waited about 10 minutes for it to arrive. I got in and told the driver to take me to the nearest club. I told him to be back about 2am when I’m ready to go home. I payed him and he drove off.  I walked inside the club and the thumping music hit my ears and it was great. I forgot everything and walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I took the drink and decided to sit at the bar for a bit. Wait a sec…I look around. How come there are only guys here? Oh my god! That taxi driver. I told him to take me to the nearest club and he takes me to a gay bar. A gay bar! Wow I must make it really obvious. Well on the bright side a lot of these guys are really attractive. And I won’t have ty chicks in booty shorts and practically no top on grinding against me flirting with me or some like that. Wow a lot of these guys are really hot. Oh and a lot of them are shirtless too. Enter Kibum. After my 3rd drink I walk over to a guy who has brown hair, medium length, sitting just above his shoulders, wavy (which made him all the more attractive), milky skin. He was tall, but not too tall. He had really nice biceps too. Damn, I’d so tap that.

I danced and danced and drank and drank until I started to feel dizzy and sick. I need to puke. I push away the guy who I was dancing with whose name I don’t even know and run to the bathroom. I lock the cubicle and puke my guts out. I feel so right now. I knew I’d regret this. Well I’m starting too now. Ergh, what time is it? I look at my watch. It’s only 12:30. Still another hour and a half before my cab comes. I really don’t want to spend anymore time here. I feel like physically and emotionally. I knew that dancing with random guys at a bar would not make me forget Jonghyun. I check my phone. Holy cow 37 missed calls. Ack, I can’t be bothered seeing who they’re from, but they’re probably from Jinki. Or Jonghyun. Checking my phone is the last thing I remember, that and my cubicle unlocking and someone stepping in, before I black out. 

 

A/N: Okay not much to say here but...ermahgerd DOUBLEE UPDATE
WOOO
-throws streamers and confetti-

Okay guys I'm done for tonight. Also sorry for ending it like this but all will be explained soon. And by soon I mean next chapter lol.

Kay guys Love you xo