I don't want to be alone

You Broke Me

 

-3rd person-

Taemin ran all the way to Minho’s house without stopping. When he finally got there his face was red, his hair was all over the place, he was sweating and his lungs felt like he had two rats bashing a medicine ball up against the walls, well his lungs hurt. He stopped to catch his breath for a minute then knocked on the door. To Taemin it seemed like forever before Minho opened the door.

“Taemin, what are you doing here? Are you okay? You look exhausted.” Taemin was still catching his breath but managed to say out a little of the situation.

“Jonghyun he…and I…and I ran away…and Key…punched me and…” Taemin was still huffing so that’s all he managed to say before the world turned black. The last thing he remembered was Minho’s arms wrapping around him to catch him before he hit the ground.

-3 hours later-

When Taemin woke up he had a thumping headache and his lungs had a searing pain in them. It’s not that he wasn’t used to running. It’s just he had run a very long way and it was pretty cold outside and that cold air can be nasty. Taemin knew that he had overdone it and that he should’ve stopped when he got away from the park and away from Jonghyun. Minho noticed that Taemin was awake and walked over to him with a glass of water. He put the water down on the coffee table and took the cloth of Taemin’s forehead. Minho sat down and waited for Taemin to finish sculling the water.

“So, are you going to tell me why you came here looking like you’d just run a marathon or are you going to keep me in the dark about it?” Taemin looked at Minho and started crying. Minho walked over and sat next to Taemin and pulled him into a hug. It was a little awkward because they were sitting but they didn’t care. They just sat there enjoying the moment while it lasted.  Taemin separated himself from Minho and started to explain everything. He told him about how he went to see Jonghyun and how Key punched him in the face and how Jonghyun had called him to meet him at the park but, when he got to the part when Jonghyun had “broken up with him”. He paused.

“Taemin, tell me what happened.” Minho was worried; he had never seen Taemin like this.

“He was blaming everything on me. He said that we weren’t allowed to see each other anymore because he wanted to work things out with Key and that us being “together” was stopping him from doing that.”

“And then…?”

“I gave him a speech about how it wasn’t my fault and it was his choice and all that but, still…Minho, I really did love him and…” Minho pulled Taemin into another hug. Taemin couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. They escaped from his eyes and made their way down his cheeks and onto Minho’s jumper. Taemin sat there in Minho’s embrace for what seemed like hours but, Taemin didn’t want to pull apart because everything about Minho’s embrace made everything better.

“Taemin, do you want to stay here tonight?” Taemin nodded.

“Yes please. Are you sure that’s okay?” Minho laughed.

“Of course it’s okay silly. When you need a friend I’m always here ok? Remember that.” Taemin laughed.

“Thanks Minho. You’re a great friend.” They both smiled. Minho showed Taemin to his room. Taemin walked over to the bed and realized that this was Minho’s room.

“But Minho, where are you going to sleep?”

“I guess I’ll just sleep on the couch.” Taemin frowned. He felt as if he was a burden making Minho sleep on the couch after he has been so kind to Taemin.  It was getting late and Taemin was tired but, he didn’t want Minho to sleep on the couch while Taemin takes his bed.

“Will you sleep with me please hyung?” Minho was shocked. Why was Taemin asking him this? Maybe he knows about Minho’s feelings towards Taemin.

“Erm…y...ye…yeah I…g…gue…guess so. I’m happy with sleeping on the couch.” Taemin giggled.

“Don’t be stupid, you have been so nice to me and it would make me feel really bad if I made you sleep on the couch and I don’t think I can be alone tonight.”  Minho’s eyes widened. Taemin climbed under the covers and threw his shoes off. Minho slowly walked around to the other side of the bed and climbed under the covers as well. Taemin put his head onto Minho’s chest and closed his eyes.

“Goodnight Hyung.”

“Goodnight Taemin.”  Minho started Taemin’s hair until he fell asleep. “Goodnight” and with that, Minho fell asleep too.

A/N: OMG 2MIN MOMENT!! OMG I CANNOT STOP FANGIRLING AND I WROTE THIS!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! Lol!  THAT’S RIGHT I FANGIRL OVER MY OWN STORIES!!! OMG MINHO HAS FEELINGS FOR TAEMIN! AND TAEMIN MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW (hint: He doesn’t actually know) BUT DO NOT WORRY 2MIN FANGIRLS HE WILL KNOW SOON I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT!!! MEHEHEHEHEHEH <3

Anyways I promised I would update and I did. So yeah…not much to say here. I put a 2min moment in. Are you fangirls happy now? Lol it’s cool I’m happy too J 2min is like my third favourite OTP. Jongkey is obviously my favourite I mean they are just so perfect together.

Anyways, still being a vampire so I can 98% promise an update tomorrow, if my internet doesn’t decide to be a again. It like drops out and stuff because atm I’m in the middle of no-where an blah blah blah long story so let’s focus on this story.

Okay guys, Love you all xoxo <3