Empty

You Broke Me

3 days later

-Key's POV-

I feel empty. So empty without Jonghyun here. That jerkface! How could he do this? And with Taemin? Taemin, of all people, one of my best friends. Not only did Jonghyun betray me, but Taemin too....

Why did this have to happen?

-3rd person-

There was a knock on the door. Key slowly got himself up from the couch and looked through the peephole. It was Onew.

"Onew, what are you doing here?" Key asked rather annoyed.

"I came here to see you. Now open the door!"

Key opened the door let Onew inside. Before Key could close the door Onew pulled Key into a hug.

"Key are you okay? I heard about what Jonghyun did..." 

Key just burst into tears.

"Onew, how could he do that to me, and with Taemin. I just can't..." Key said through chokes and tears.

"I know, I know...."

"I just can't believe it. Why?"

"I don't know..." Onew didn't know what to say. So he just tried to be comforting. "Key listen to me. I know that you still love Jonghyun. I can see it, because if you didn't, you wouldn't be crying like this. I suggest you go talk to him because you can't just sit here crying. Do you know why?"

Key shook his head.

"Because things won't fix themself. So go talk to him. He's at home."

"No. I can't see him right now. I'll just cry and lose control."

"You're one of the bravest people I know. I know you can do it. Go talk to him. Things will work out. I know it will"

"How do you know?"

"Because, I've known you and Jonghyun for years, and when you're together. I have never seen you happier. I don't want that to end. Please talk to him. Please."

"Okay fine."

"Promise?"

"Okay. Promise." Onew linked his pinky around Key's and pulled the latter into another hug.

"I promise everything will work out.

For the first time in 3 days. Key was able to smile.

 

A/N: Hay guys. Sorry for not updating for a while. I hope you can forgive me.

A thousand apology.

Have a merry christmas guys.

Wuv you!!!

xoxo

Omg I write such short chapters lol.

Sorry again :(