Debate

A hotel room for two nights please

 

So finally I wrote the next chapter. I hope I didn't let you wait to long. But I also have a lot other stories & in the moment I'm often out with friends or studying for the f'cking school. But well, here we go. :3

                         THIRD PERSON POV

 
Jonghyun looked shocked at his best friend's face. He couldn't believe that the person he trusted the most was lying to him so badly. Although Jonghyun wanted to look strong in front of everybody, he couldn't take it anymore.
Tears dropped down his face and as soon as he realized that, he started to run to the toilet.
Aron who watched Jr's expression carefully followed him at once, giving Jinyoung a last hateful look. 
 
"Jonghyun!" Aron shouted but Jonghyun didn't stop running until he entered the toilet where he was hiding. He sat down and hides his face which was in flood of tears.
Aron who quickly find the crying boy kneeled down and patted his head softly. "Jonghyun.."he whispered but Jonghyun didn't answer, he was just crying.
"If you don't want to talk with me, then just hide yourself in my hug." Aron said and Jr did as he was told.
Aron hold him tightly in his arm and caressed through Jr's hair. And finally Jonghyun started to speak.. at first only words.
 
"Why? DAMN WHY?!" Jr shouted confused and Aron had the chance to look at him as Jonghyun looked in Aron's eyes.
"Why did he lie to me so badly?" Jonghyun asked with a shaky voice.
"I don't know. Maybe you have to ask him by yourself?" Aron asked carefully and Jonghyun sighed deeply.
"I can't look in his eyes right now without crying. I just--- can't." Jr looked at Aron's face, in flood of tears.
 
Aron wiped his tears away and looked at him straightly. He felt bad for this boy. Even when he didn't like Jr in the beginning, right now he just wanted to hug him tightly and say that he wasn't alone. But he wasn't allowed to do that.
"Shall I speak with him at first?" Aron asked carefully and Jonghyun looked at him surprised at first, but then he nodded slowly. "I would be really thankful for that." He whispered and Aron smiled slightly.
"Just come if you feel better. I won't leave this ing party without you." Aron said and finally Jr found a way to smile a bit. "Thank you Aron. Thank you so much." Aron just nodded and left the toilete, searching for Jinyoung.
Jonghyun stayed back there and thought about was he was able to do next. He knew that he had to talk with Jinyoung, but right now he just couldn't.
 
 
 
                Jinyoung's POV
 
"That was a good speech Mister." I heard my manager saying but I really couldn't think about this now.
My best friend knew the things about me.
The things which hated the most about myself. But why? This was so wrong.
How should I explain him my story without telling him the most important things? These things which I wasn't able to talk about. These things which I tried to forget. How ? 
 
"Mister. The chief of Internight wants to talk with you." My manager repeated his phrase again, cause I didn't listen to him at first.
"The chief? Do you already know his name?" I asked a bit annoyed. Always I heard the chief of Internight was my biggest rival, but still I didn't know how he looked like or what his name was and I was really angry about that matter.
 
"His name is Aron sir." My manager said slowly and I looked at him. Aron? This name seemed familar, but I didn't know why. 
"Where is this guy?" I asked seriously and my manager nodded quickly.
"He's sitting in the main hall and waits for you. Please be nice Mister. He is our biggest rival and we really have to take care of him." He continued his speech and I just nodded annoyed.
 
I walked to the main hall, not really happy about that, also that I only could think about Jongyhun right now. I had to talk with him, but I didn't know where he was. I lost him.
 
I saw a tall man sitting on a chair, obviously waiting for me.
"Sir." I said seriously to attract his attention and then he turned his head around and I could see his face.
And I totally know this face. It was Aron, the boy which Jr wanted to fall for him. Maybe.. by chance.. did he get Jonghyun here ? Did he tell Jonhgyun about me ? 
 
"Nice to meet you Jinyoung. I think it's ok if I talk to you informal, cause I really know a lot about you." Aron said grinning with his deep voice. I shook his hand and nodded.
"It's ok. But why do you know so much about me?" I asked carefully and Aron chuckled.
"Well I know your best friend Jonghyun. But I'm sure you know that, am I right?" I just nodded, asking him more about this matter would have a bad end for me. 
 
"So why do you want to talk with me?" I changed the topic and Aron stood up.
"I know we're rivals, but that's not the point in this conversation right now." Aron said camly.
"Then what's the point in this conversation?" I didn't know what he was talking about right now.
"Your best friend Jonghyun. He' a really nice boy, you should know."
"I totally know that." I said seriously, still not knowing why we were talking about my best friend now.
 
"Ah yeah ? Then why didn't you tell him about your job? I can remember how he told me that he trusted you the most. But now you are lying to him?" Aron asked me calmly and I felt that this conversation wouldn't end good.
 
"I didn't want to do so."
"But you did. That's the point. So why? I know that he hates rich people the most." Aron said and I got nervous. Obviously he knew Jonghyun better than I thought he would.
"Did he tell you everything about himself?"
"Well we're good friends."
"Good friends?" I couldn't believe this Aron was talking about. These two good friends? When he would know..
 
"Fine. Maybe more. But you shouldn't ask me more about this matter, cause I know that you're also in a relationship with a boy."
"You are in a relationship with Jr?" Actually I shouldb be more surprised that he knew things about me and Gongchan, but obviously he just wanted to talk about Jonghyun right now. Aron seemed quite dangerous.
 
"I didn't say that."
"What a relief. But how do you know about me and Gongchan?" I sighed relieved, but then I really wanted to know why he knew so much about me.
"Well I take good care about my biggest rivals, so I need lots of details about them, don't you think?"
 
"I'm not really interested in this business. If you are my rival or not, I don't really care. Also soon you will have a new rival. I just wanted to know how you knew about Gongchan? He doesn't belong in this business." I said seriously and Aron just shrugged.
"So yo're giving up your job because of your best friend? How nice." Aron changed the topic quickly and said it with lot of irony.
"What? I wanted to give up this job a long time ago. But it wasn't that easy." I tried to defend myself. Obviously this conversation was really just about my best friend Jonghyun.
 
"I see. I see. Well I'm really surprised that this group is so famous and successfull with a chief like you." Aron grinned and I got angry.
"Well I also didn't think that the chief of Internight would be such a badass."
"Wow, nice words. Jonghyun wouldn't like that." I hated it how he said Jonghyun's name. He shouldn't say it this way.
 
"Do you really think he liked you cause of your character? Oh god, please. He just wants your money." I confessed, cause I was so damn angry right now.
"Do you know how much did you stab in his back right now? I should be surprised now right? Well I knew it. That's why I am not surprised." I looked at him confused and so Aron kept talking. "I knew that Jonghyun wanted my money, also that he wanted me to fall for him. But well, he didn't give up and that impressed me. But the point is that he also starts to have feelings for me as well."
 
"You have feelings for him or are you just playing with him?" I asked seriously, not sure about the answer.
"What do you think? As his best friend you should know the answer, shouldn't you?"
"I don't trust you."
"I don't trust you neither. And I'm really mad because of you.  Cause with your bad lies you hurt your best friend and also the boy I took care the whole week when you wasn't there." Aron said angrily, seemed as if he really didn't like to see Jonghyun suffer.
 
"He was all the time with you? With a bad like you?" I asked madly, this boy wasn't a good one!
"Me bad ? I don't know who is the bad here." He chuckled.
 
"You are just playing with him, right? I know it! Did you already him? Cause he doesn't feel the same as you?" I looked at him seriously, I really didn't like this boy. Whis was nothing of his business.
 
"Stop it! Aron is not playing with me. You are the person who was playing with me!" I heard a well-known voice. Jonghyun.
"Jonghyun.." I whispered.
"Jinyoung." Jonghyun started, "We have to talk."

 

So I really hope you liked this chapter ?! Sorry for the short Jinchan & Jron moments, but the next chapter there will be more I promise. But I just found it was time that Jinyoung and Aron met each other :) Sorry for grammatical faults, but u know english isn't my first language. Still, thanks for reading this one! And I would be really happy if you subscribe this story (if you still didn't do it) and also I would love to read your opinions, comments :3
xoxo Nucaaa :-*