>> Chapter 01|| We rock the Party!

A hotel room for two nights please

 

-Jinyoungs Point of view
 
"I hate this! Can't they threw their rubbish in the bin?! Is that so difficult for these rich persons?!" I complained to Jr, who was making the bed. 
"Calm down Bro." he said. "They give us money for that. And soon I promise, we will be rich too. Just wait! Then these guys can wash our feets!" Jr started to laugh and picked the bottle of alcohol from the table. "But really, we deserve more money than we usually get. These dirty people." I sighed and looked at Jr, who had a new idea to cause trouble (I could see that!). 
"I have an idea!" he started (like I said). "Let's destroy this room!" I stared at him. WTF? What's wrong with this guy?! We are here to clean this room, not to destroy it!
"You're weird boy. We shall clean this room." I started but Jr already smirked and spread the last alcohol in the room. 
"Aigo, if we destroy it, we can say these rich guys did that and we'll get more money. Moneeeeey bro. All what we want!" He laughed. Often I thought he would love money more than anything, actually it was like this. He would kill for money, I was sure he would. Before I could say something against it, he throw the bottle of alcohol out of the window. KWAAAABUM. Oh oh, that didn't sound good. 
"Jr!" I screamed speechless. "What are you doing? That's our end!" I grumbled at him. 
"Of course, this is all our fault!" he whined playfully and then he started to smirk.  "Let's destroy the rest."
 
 
~One hour later~
"These Bastards! Even when they're rich, they aren't allowed to destroy my hotel like that. I'm really thankful to you both for telling me this matter. Kai is cleaning this room now, you are still too young to clean a room, which is like that. I will charge it in the future." said my boss angrily. Aigo, he really believed us. Although Jr didn't smirk a bit, I knew that he was laughing inside. His plan was totally a success!
"Yeah I really can't understand these people. I mean, I would mop the floor, but this broken window.. aigo. They don't have any respect." Jr said sadly. Of course it was just a game for him. 
"Yeah. At least you are free for today. I need all of your strength tomorrow. So, you can go to the pool to relax a bit."
"Tomorrow? What shall we do tomorrow?" I asked confused. I looked at Jr who gave me a knowing wink (Jr: Pool = Girls).
" Ah yeah, I didn't tell you about it!" Our boss said quickly. "Tomorrow a school class will arrive. They booked the whole second etage. They want to celebrate their qualifications. So, I need you as waiter and as presenter for the evening festivals. Of course you will get more money for that." After our boss mentionned the word 'Money', Jr was very keen on it. I could see it in his eyes.
"And how long?" I asked, still with lots of worries. 
"Ten days. Sounds alright, doesn't it?" Our boss started to smile and I nodded. 
"Of course! We will rock this party!" Jr shouted pleased. I knew that his sentence wasn't any irony.
"That is a saying for hard work, isn't it?" Our boss asked confused.
"Of course!" Jr lied. We said goodbye to our boss and went to the pool.
" I already can smell the money!" Jr shouted happily and I laughed a bit.
"You are crazy dude." I smiled and sat down on a chair. Jr too. 
Now it was time to check the girls on the poolbar.
 
 
-Jr's Point of View- 
 
~three hours later~
"So you know what kind of pupils arrive here tomorrow?" I looked to the blondine, which was sitting on my lap. I met her an hour ago & even Jinyoung was flirting with a few girls. My Blondine named Yoona was fantastic. She wore a short dress with a plunging neckline. Oh yeah, I could see how I will kiss her s tonight. 
"Not all, just a few. There is a guy, I think his name is Aron, he is very rich and looks amazing. But he is gay and moreover he is very naive too." She talked and I listened to her carefully. A rich guy? Anro? Was this his name? No, I think it  was Aron, but that isn't so important. This guy is rich and when my girl was saying the Truth, he was naive too. ... I had a great plan to get lots of money.
"So, are we going to your room?" My girl asked me and I shook my head. 
"Ah I'm sorry. I forgot that I have something to do with my best friend. Maybe tomorrow?" She turned around (She was really angry) and went back to her friends. Should I feel sorry for her? I didn't think so, I had a great plan and I had to tell it Jinyoung. Where was this guy at the moment? I looked around and then I saw him, talking with some girls. 
"Jinyoung!" I shouted and he looked at me surprised. "What's going on?" he asked and I started to smirk. He said Goodbye to his girls and came to me. I told him about the rich guy and then I told him about my plan.
"You can't do that. You would play with his feelings and especially you aren't even gay!" Jnyoung grumbled at me, he didn't like my plan.
"Oh boy. I will be gay, just for a little moment." I grinsed confidently. Money, all what I wanted!
 
 
 

Sooooooo, Did you like this chapter? yeah? :3 Then tell me what you think about the first chapter! Thaaaaanks to all. x3 ocean full of love Nuca :-*