>> Chapter 03||And then there was a car.

A hotel room for two nights please

Hello! :3

There was no chapter for a long time, so I decided to upload two new chapters today! That is my christmas present for you!   :3 I hope you'll like it! x3 

Merry Christmas!! <3 

 

-Jr's point of view
 
Where was Aron? I couldn't find him. I was just before freaking out. Even Jinyoung didn't know where Aron would be, but Jinyoung had his own problems, he still was stalking this girl who I didn't know. I looked around, nobody was in the hall. And now?
 
Disappointed I walked to the dining hall and who could I see there? Right, Aron. Are you kidding me?! Fine. I found him. Great.
I went to his table and sat down next to him. He eyed at me absurdly, It seemed as if he wasn't happy to see me (Thank you Aron!). I looked at his plate, which was full of food. Ok, that didn't seem cheap (Really not). 
 
"Enjoy your meal!" I smiled at him, but he looked at me angrily.
"What's your problem? Why are you here? You're annoying." he said indifferently and I swallowed. It would be difficult to talk to him (But Jr, don't give up!).
" I just want to talk to you. You're from LA, aren't you? I read it. This is really amazing, I mean, Wow." I told enthusiasticly. 
"You seem like a guy who fall in love with me." He laughed a bit. "What a irony." he said and I bowed my head.
"Why? Am I not your type?" I grinsed. 
 
" Apparently you know that I am gay. But you still don't know enough about gay men." He yawned and stood up.
" And yes. You aren't my type. You look as if you were a devious guy who would do everything to get money. You're ridiculos." he said calmy. I stood up too and looked in his eyes.
"Ridiculos? Me? And you are the best guy in the world? Everything I can see is that you're a really conceited person. And you shall be gay? Oh boy, what a lie. I'm sure you never kissed a boy or a girl, cause you think you're superiour to other people." I shouted a bit and I thought that he was impressed. But..
 
" Shall I tell you something about beeing gay? There are two types. The one who gets ed and the one who s! Do you really think I am the guy who get ed?" Aron laughed. " If I would want to you, I would take you here and now!"
I couldn't say something. He was scary! Aron shall be a guy like that? A boy who would me? All what I wanted was money,nothing more. That thing should be more difficult than I thought. Damn it!
 
"But because I am not your type, you don't do it, right?" He nodded. Oh Come on boy. Every girl would fall for me. Just wait a bit, you will fall for me too. 
"Great. I just wanted to be nice to you, cause it seems as if everybody would avoid you. That's all. But listen." I came closer to Aron and looked in his eyes. " I am not a guy who gives up quickly." I grinsed, but Aron just walked away. 
I followed him, of course! 
 
"Stop following me!" He shouted but I didn't listen to him. 
"Why? Do you feel embarrassed when a boy is following you? Did you never have a boy like that?" I grinsed but he walked ahead.  
He acrossed the street as suddenly a car came. It was fast, too fast. 
"Aron" I screamed and then I ran.
Then, I closed my eyes.
 
 

So, what do you think about this chapter? :3 I know it's a bit short, but the next one is longer! Promise. x3 I'm really happy to have so many subscriber, thank you all! Please leave a comment for me, yeah? So I'll upload the next chapter now. xoxo Nuca. :-*