It was never supposed to end like this.

A hotel room for two nights please

 

-Jinyoungs point of view-
 
"Jr? Are you awake?"I asked shakily.
Jr had an accident and he was in intensive care. The doctors said he would be fine, he just had a little concussion and have to stay in the hospital for a few days. I knew when Jr only had a little one, he wouldn't stay in the hotel. He wouldn't.
"Calm down bro. I'm fine! You know me, a car can't kill me! I'm a fighter!" Jr grinned and I just was happy that he was fine. That was the Jr I knew. But still, how could something like that happened?
 
"A car hit you? How?" I asked confused and Jr looked out of the window. "I followed Aron. I just acrossed the street without looking for a car. And yeah." Aron? Because of Aron?
"Are you kidding me? I know you love money, but really this is too much! Don't get hurt because of Aron. Never again!" I shouted and Jr looked at me surprised.
"I won't." he promised. Good. He shouldn't break this promise.
 
"But can you let in Aron please? I have to talk to him. I will call you when I left the hospital." Jr said calmly.
"I will, but stay in the hospital for a few days. Maybe your concussion isn't this little. Please, take care." I said worried and Jr nodded. I said goodbye to him and let Aron in. That was the first time that I saw Aron. He looked like a very conceited person. It didn't seem as if he would be gay, more a likely. 
 
I went to the hotel again, there was still a lot of work to do. I opened the door of the entrance hall as Ría ran to me, crying. What was that?
"Ría?" I asked carefully and she looked down.
"He left me." She said and looked down. Who left who?
"Who?" She looked in my eyes and she was close to tears.
"Gongchan. He left me. We broke up!" She shouted and she started to cry again. I caressed through her hair. I felt bad. Why did he broke up with her? She really loved him.
"Where is he now?" I asked calmly and she sighed.
"I don't know. He isn't in his room, I was there. I think he went out." she said shakily.
"I see. Poor you. But you will see everything will be better soon. Just be strong from now on." I told her and she nodded. 
 
~40 minutes later~
 
I searched everywhere for Gongchan. Where was he? I had to talk to him! Why did he left Ría? This girl was amazing! why?!
I was in the lobby as suddenly Gongchan went in.
"Gongchan!" I shouted and he looked at me surprised, but it looked as if he wouldn't be happy to see me.  
"Hello hyung." he said calmly and turned around as I held his hand.
"Wait. Tell me why. Why did you break up with Ría?" I asked quickly, but still Gongchan didn't look at me.
"That's none of your buisness." he answered and I sighed.
"Please tell me. I want to help you." 
 
At once Gongchan turned around and looked at me angrily.
"You want to help me? Help? You destroyed everything! You kissed me! I am not even gay, but you kissed me! Why did I broke up with her? Cause I can only think about you! And I want you kissing me again! I want you to touch me! I mean, what's wrong with me? I never had this kind of feelings for a boy, not for a girl! But then you came! So how do you want to help me? How?!"
Wow. Gongchan. You had really these kind of feelings for me? I felt so happy. 
"How? If you want me to kiss you, I will do it. If you want me to touch you, I will do it. If you feel alone, I will be there. If you can't sleep at night, I will sleep next to you only holding your hand. I will do everything for you."
 
 
   Jrs point of view
 
 
" I'm warning you Jr. Don't follow me again. Don't talk to me again. Live your own life! I will give you money for this accident and I am really thankful to you. But now, please stop it. If you go to me again, you better take care!"
This was our conversation. Happy, right? Did he really think I would forget him? I could forget him, that was easy, but not the money! 
 
Actually I had to stay a few days in hospital but I left it. I felt great and I had a great plan. I would call Jinyoung tomorrow, I had the feeling that he would be busy today. But stay in hospital? I mean, who cares?
 
I knocked at Arons door, but he didn't open. Really?! I knocked harder and finally Aron opened the door.
"Why are you here?" he said angrily and I just grinned.
"I missed you!" I said. 
Suddenly Aron grabbed my arm and pull me in his room. His room was so big. He really had enough money, wow! 
"I warned you. Now it's your own fault." He whispered and then he pulled me to the bed. 
 
 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter! :3 I'm sorry that I wrote about Jron so short. Next chapter will be about Jron! Is that ok? :33 haha thanks for reading this chapter & this shyt I am talking about now xD <3 I would be really happy to get some comments from you. c: xoxo Nuca. :-*