>> Chapter 04|| Overflowing feelings & a big shock

A hotel room for two nights please

So, & that is the next chapter! Enjoy it! <3

 

 

-Jinyoung's point of view-
 
"If you like this girl, go! Turn on your charm and get her on your side." Jr smirked at me. I shouldn't tell him, that my girl was actually a boy. No, I shouldnt tell him it. 
 
"I'm going to find my moneyboy. You don't know where Aron is, do you?" I shook my head and Jr sighed.
"Fine. I'm on my way!" He said and disappeared. Good Luck best friend.
 
So, where could I find Gongchan? I looked around and then I saw Ría, his (unpopluar) girlfriend. But she should know where Gongchan would be.
"Ría!" I smiled (fake smile, you know.) . 
"Hello!" She said excited. "What's wrong?" I asked and she hugged me gently.
"I am nervous, cause Gongchan shall make a speech, but he has panic and is sitting in his room. I want to talk to him, but I can't. I have to prepare the hall." She said desperately. Fine, this girl isn't so bad, she was really worried.
"I will talk to him. Don't worry!" I smiled. I had to help Gongchan!
"Really? Thank you!" She shouted happily. Ok, if she wouldn't be Gongchans girlfriend, I would really like her. But, No Go!
 
 
~ an half hour later~
 
"So you will help me again?" He begged and I nodded.
"Of course, that's why I am here." I smiled and Gongchan hugged me tightly.
"Thank you so much!" He shouted happily. He was so cute. He was.. too cute.
"So, show me your speech!" I smiled and Gongchan went to his table.
"Here." He gave it to me and I started to read. It was great! Why was he so nervous? Everbody would like this speech! 
 
"It's good."
"It isn't."
"It is."
"Not."
Gongchan, were you kidding me? This speech was amazing, you had to believe me!
"Gongchan, it's great. You don't have to be nervous. You are talking about the past, your hopes, and the future. It's good. Come on." I took his hand and tied him out of the room.
"You are going to make the speech!" I said and Gongchan followed me nervously.
"I don't know.." he whispered and I stopped.
"Gongchan." I looked in his eyes. "You are a good boy, who seems very brave and friendly. You always would help and protect your friends. Your speech shows that. Everybody will love it!"
"Are you sure?" he asked shyly and I nodded. "Yes, I am sure."
"Fine. I will try." I sighed relived. 
"Then let's go!"
 
 
~an half hour later~
 
"This is our last trip, after this trip some of you will study, other ones will try to work quickly. It's our future, the past is done. But it's a past which I will never be able for forget. This time with all of you was full of success, friendship, fun and love. We became friends and I hope we still will be in the future. Thank you all!"
 
 
Then Gongchan was finished. Gongchan shouted happily. Then he looked at me and smiled brightly.
This smile, kill me please.
"Jinyoung?" I looked around and saw Ría. Where did she know my name?
"You was so a great help for my boy! Thank you!" She smiled and I nodded slowly. I don't know why but because of kind of reason, I felt bad. 
 
"Gongchan said you should wait in his room, he would come and thank to you himself." She told me and I smiled.
"Ok, thank you!" Quickly I walked to Gongchan's room. His girlfriend is really... a nice girl. Why can't she be a ? Why not?
 
Surprisely I ascertained that his door was open, so I could go in. We forget to lock up the door (Idiots!). I was in front of his bed as Gongchan came in. 
"Jinyoung!" He shouted happily and ran to me. Then he jumped to hug me, but we both fell on the bed.
 
I opened my eyes. Gongchan laid over me. I could feel his body. He opened his eyes too and I looked deeply in his eyes. What should I do know?
Listen to my head who told me to stand up or to my heart who told me to kiss this amazing boy? My Mum taught me to listen to my heart. So I did it.
I kissed him.
 
The Moment when my lips met his lips was so wonderful. It was a briefly kiss, but I liked it. Gongchan blushed and I liked his red face even more. 
" So cute." I said and Gongchan looked away. 
" No, look at me, Gongchan. I wanna kiss you again." I whispered and he turned his face to me again.
I wanted to kiss him again, but then the door was opened. Quickly both of us stood up and I looked to Ría.
Ría didn't say somthing about this situation, she just looked at me timidly.
 
"Your friend.. Jr, he had an accident. He is in intensive care."
WHAT ?!

 

 

So & that was the second chapter, I uploaded. What do you think about it? :3 Thanks to all my readers! & Merry Christmas! <3 xoxo Nuca. :-*