>> Chapter 02|| It doesn't have to be like it seems.

A hotel room for two nights please

 

-Jinyoung's Point of View-
 
" So many people. How I am able to find Aron?" Jr asked me, as I was reading a list.
"We have to call the names to give them the keys for their rooms." I explained. 
"Ah ok. Do you know which number Aron have?" He looked at me hopefully, but I shook my head. 
"No, I don't know the room number of anyone. We just shall give the keys to them." He sighed. He was really dissapointed now. He wanted to meet Aron so much.
"Then let's start. At least I can see how Aron looks like." Jr said. I nodded quickly and started to read the names. 
 
 
~30 minutes later~
 
I had to call one name and I didn't hear the name Aron. Jr looked confused as if he wouldn't know what to do next. I came closer to him. "The last name isn't Aron neither." I whispered in his ear and he sighed again. 
"Fine. I will find my own way to catch him. If you need something call me." He said quickly and left the room.
"What are you doing?!" I shouted at him, but he didnt hear me anymore. Great. I didn't feel good about the thing with Jr. I was sure he would cause some trouble again. But I couldn't follow him, there was still a name left.
"So, Gongchan please." I said and a young boy with black hair went to me.
And .. wow. He looked so .. amazing. How could a guy look like this? This wasn't fair! He looked at me with his brown eyes. Who was this good looking boy?
"Hello. I'm Gongchan!" he greeted me happily and smiled. His smile was so... adorable. I wanted to hug  him, but how was I able to do this? Ah, how frustrating! 
 
"Hey. Here is your key." I said and gave the key to him. He said thank you and left the room.
I couldn't tell him my name, I wanted to talk to him, but he just went away. What should I do next?
Jr! He was my last chance! He wanted to find Aron on his own way, so I was sure he could find this Gongchan too. I wanted to know him better, so I had to find out his roomnumber. I had to!
 
 
~30 minutes later~
 
"And?" I asked curious and Jr grinsed cheekly. This was a good sign, I could talk with Gongchan.
"Now I know when Aron will arrive and his room number is 78." he said. Aron? Oh C'mon! You shouldn't search for Aron! I want to know Gongchan's number!
"Jr! Are you kidding me?" I grumbled and Jr looked annoyed at me. 
"Calm down dude. I said I will search for Aron at first!" he explained and I sighed.
"But this isn't our laptop. It belongs to our boss. If he see us here, we can search us a new job!" I said. I was afraid. Jr broke into the room of our boss to use his laptop.
"Listen boy. We still have 10 minutes left until our boss will come back. So, stop talking and let me work." I didn't say anything then. I sat down on the couch and watched Jr working.
"Finished. Let's go. I have to go to the entrance hall to catch Aron and you'll go to the room number 101 where Gongchan will be. See ya!" He shouted and left the room quickly. This boy was really.... amazing. How could he... so fast.. ? He had to meet this Aron no matter what.  This boy was spooky. But I had the room number! So, I could start my plan!
 
 
~ one hour later ~
 
"Come in." I heard Gongchan's voice and went in the room. I looked around and saw Gongchan sitting on the table.
"What's the matter?" He asked confused and I went to him. It was time for my plan.
"I heard you need help for your final speech." I explained. Oh Jr, Thank you for your great help! I was a bit surprised that Jr helped me that quickly. I asked for a room number of a boy. A boy. I wasn't sure if he realized it, he just wanted to find Aron. Maybe he didn't listen to me enough? 
"Oh yes. Will you help me?" He asked.  ,,The staff of this hotel is really helpful!" He smiled. His smile was so cute. Of course I would help him. 
"Sure, that's why I am here." I smirked a bit and sat next to him. We talked a lot, I helped him and we laughed a lot too.
"Thank you! You saved me!" he smiled relieved. Then he stand up and hugged me tightly. I feeled his warmth. I didn't want to let him go, I wanted to hug him.. forever. Stop! What was I talking about? I talked as if I fell in love with him, with a boy. Haha, so stupid. I just wanted to know him better, cause he seemed nice, nothing more.
 
"What is your name?" Gongchan asked and looked at me. Right, I didn't tell him my name.
"Jinyoung." I answered and he smiled at me. " Nice to meet you Jinyoung. I hope we'll get good friends." I blushed. This boy.. I couldn't think straight,  but then a girl came in the room.
"Honey?" she asked and went to Gongchan. Honey? 
"Hello my girl." Gongchan said and kissed the girl. He kissed her! In front of my eyes! I didn't know why, but I feeled so bad after that kiss.
"That's Ría, my girlfriend." Gongchans said to me and Ría smiled at me. For some reasons I didn't like her.
 
 
-Jr's point of view-
 
Where was he? I waited one hour now and he didn't come. I could freak out. All I could think about was money, he was my money. The laptop said he would come. So, why wasn't he here? 
Maybe Aron was already here? The girl said he would be gay and naive. So he had to look like it, hadn't he? Suddenly a boy opened the entrance and went in. He had dark brown hair and wore a sunglasses. He combined his jeans with a white t-shirt and a red jacket. This man looked very rich and very very arrogant. That should be Aron? He should be gay? Really? It didn't look like that. 
 
But it was Truth that he was rich, I could see it! So I went to him and started to smile.
"Hello. You must be Aron, musn't you? I waited for you, you are a bit late." I grinsed and suddenly Aron started to smile.
"Ah yes. I'm really sorry. There was an accident with my plane. Yes, I am Aron and who are you?" he asked gently and he shook my hand. Who was this guy? His style didn't suit to his character! He was .. too nice
 
"I'm Jr, I will show you your room." I said confused and he followed me calmly. I wanted to ask him somthing, but then his mobile phone rang.
' I'm Aron. What's the matter?" I looked at him curious. He sounded masculine and he was talking english. "My plane? Ah forget it. Buy me another one. I'll give you the money later. But 598.285$ should be enough, right? Good. Goodbye." He hung up. 
Now I was sure, he was the right man. 
 
"You aren't from Seoul, right? Your english is great." I smiled but he looked at me seriously. 
"That's none of your buisness acually." He grumbled and opened the door. "Thank you for showing me my room. Now you can go, just come if I ask you to." And then he went in the room and closed the door. 
 
Naiv? Gay? Are you kidding me? He was a very conceited person. But I wouldn't give up, I could smell the money. Tomorrow I would meet Aron and then I would twist Aron round my little finger. Jinyoung and me, we will be rich soon!
And I have Jinyoung to ask what kind of girl he was stalking. I even had to tell him her room number. Aigo, this boy drove me crazy. 
 
 
 

Hello! x3

I hope you like the chapter? Please tell me! :3 & Omg guys, thanks a lot for so many subscriber for just one chapter! Ah, sooo amazing! You are amazing! <3 xoxo Nuca. :-*