It was my secret

A hotel room for two nights please

 

 
 
           Jinyoung POV
 
 
"Did you sleep well?" I looked in the eyes of Gongchan who yawned before he opened his eyes.
"Yeah. Cause I slept in your arms." Gongchan answered and started to smile. Like I did. 
"I will go to the kitchen and makes breakfast ok?" I looked at him and Gongchan nodded. I kissed his cheek and then I stood up, going to the kitchen. 
 
It passed a whole week until Gongchan confessed to me. I think I was the happiest person back there. I never thought the boy I love would love me too. & this boy was sleeping with me in my bed. Since a whole week. 
How should I explain that to Jonghyun? Jonghyun wasn't a guy who loved gay people. Would he laugh at me? Actually I wouldn't think he would but since a whole week we didn't talk to each other.  I didn't see him. It was like he was avoiding me, but why should he? 
I had to tell him my relationship with Gongchan. He was my best friend and he would tell me too when something would bother him. 
 
Suddenly my mobile phone started to ring, it was my representative. 
"Jung Jinyoung on the phone." I said.
"Glad to hear you again Mister. You know today is the party where we will announce the new project of Worldwide. As our chief you have to welcome our guests." He tried to explain.
"You know, I told you that you never call me chief again. I don't want this position. You said that you will let me alone with this . You wanted to find an other for this project."
 
"But you can't chuck the whole thing. Worldwide belongs to you. All the money belong to you. Every person of Worldwide belongs to you. You can't do that."
"Worldwide belongs to my father. I never wanted to do the same thing as my father. I promised to myself that I would be the person who will destroy it."
"But you didn't do it. What means, you can't do it. Cause Worldwide is the last thing what you have of your father. So please I beg you for the last time, you have to come today. And after this party I will find a successor." 
 
"Fine. Send me the dates. See you later then." I hung up. Yes I was the chief of the group Worldwide. But I never wanted to be. It was my dad dream to win lots of money. Wait .. no.  It was his dream cause he lost everthing else. The only thing he had left was Worldwide. I wasn't his son back there. I didn't have parents back there.
"Is everything fine?" Gongchan appeared in the kitchen and looked at me worried. 
 
"Yeah everything is fine. But we have to go on a date an other time. I have an important meeting tonight."
"You don't meet an other women, do you?" Gongchan pouted and I hugged him.
"How could I betray such a cute boy like you are? I would be really stupid, don't you think?" I smiled at him but Gongchan still felt uncomfortable.
"Then where do you have to go?" I sighed.
 
"I just have to end a few things." I said and Gongchan looked in my eyes.
"Don't worry little prince. There is only you in my eyes." I smiled and kissed his lips softly.
"I only love you."
 
                                                 ~ six hours later ~
 
"You came! Thank you! Thank you so much!" My representive shook my hand gratefully.
"I had to." I answered seriously.
"Please great our guests. I heard the chief of Internight is here today."
"The chief?" I asked confused. The group Internight was our biggest rival, but still I never saw the chief of it. Fine I didn't care at all to see him. Only today was it my business, tomorrow I am just a normal boy. Fine a boy who loves an other boy. Still it was ok.
 
"Yes. He wanted to talk to you. But at first you have to go to the stage and welcome our guests." He explained to me and I nodded quickly.
I looked in the mirror for the last time, then I went on the stage and everybody was silent. I stood in front of everyone and bowed.
"Good Evening. I'm glad to see you all here. Worldwide exist for 10 years and it's still the best group in Korea. Still, all of you should know that this group actually belongs to my father. My father lived for this group. Sometimes I thought he loves it more than his own son." The guests started to laugh and I looked around. Then I looked in the eyes of a boy I know for a very long time. Why was he here? Jr ?
 
 
                         Jr's POV
 
"Today is a party of Jinyoung. If you still don't believe me, come with me." Aron said to me.
A whole week passed and every day I was with Aron. I don't know why but he was nice to me now. And I liked it. Even when he actually wanted to me I was more afraid of the fact that I wanted him to take me. I didn't know why I had these feelings but I was just confused with the world right now. My best friend was a person which I actually hated the most. A rich guy. Still I couldn't hate him, not when I didn't know the reason. Why didn't he tell me it? Damn why?!
 
"Jonghyun? Are you okay?" Aron looked at me worried and I nodded quickly.
"Sure. I wanna go with you today." I whispered and started to eat my food. We were at a restaurant, a restaurant for rich people. Actually I would be really happy, but I just wasn't.
 
"Really? I don't want to see you cry." Aron added and I looked at him, smiling.
"Aigo. Don't worry! You will go with me right? So everything is ok!" I grinned a bit and finally Aron smiled too. I loved his smile..
"Then we should go. You can't go with me with these clothes." He stood up and I looked at him.
"I am too ugly for you?" I pouted but Aron shook his head.
"Of course not! But they won't let you in with it." He laughed and I still pouted.
"Thank you!" I said and stood up as Aron was hugging me.
"Actually I don't go to this kind of festivals. Also he's my biggest rival. But with you I feel so much stronger." He whispered in my ear and I felt how I blushed.
"Fine! Now let us go!" I tried to change the topic and we left the restaurant.
 
 
                                   ~ 5 hours later ~
 
 
"Don't I look like a big shot? This feels weird." I  mumbled and looked at Aron. My suit was black with lots of elaborate decorations. Even the price was a shock. How could a man pay 200 million won for a suit? I didn't get it.
"You look good, don't worry. Nobody should regonazie you know. Don't be afraid." He whispered softly to me but still I was afraid. What will I do if see the rich Jinyoung? How should I react ?
 
"Come. We have to go to the hall." Aron said and slowly he took my hand. I felt his warm hand in mine and I felt so much better. even when I was still afraid I was just happy he was here with me. Aigo what was wrong with me?! I really have to gone crazy. My plan was to get his money but, I don't know the reason I didn't want it anymore. When I had to betray him for getting the money, I didn't want to it. JR! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! DAMN IT!
"Sometimes I thought he would love his money more than his own son." I heard Jinyoung's voice and quickly I looked at the stage. He was there. And then our eyes met.
 
It was true. The boy in front of me wasn't my best friend anymore. I didn't know this boy.
 
 

So I hope you liked this chapter? Please tell me, nae? ^^
I would be really thankful!
xoxo Nuca :-*