Autumn of Joy

Serendipity; A 윤보아 Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

autumn of joy

 ft: yunho/boa

pg-13

 

--

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”



The monosyllable echoes around the four walls of the double storey terrace as Yunho immediately drops the newspaper he is reading in shock. Instantaneously, he springs apart from the couch and dashes towards the flight of stairs without a second thought. Climbing up hastily two steps at the time, Yunho nearly trips when he reaches the top. Hurriedly recovering himself from kissing the floor, Yunho rushes into the room where the cry has radiated from.

“What happened???” He cries, flinging the door open and further rushes towards the closed bathroom door. “BoA? Are you alright???” He adds, trying his level best to open the door but failing as it is locked. Yunho continues to slam the door with his fists when he hears no response coming from the other side. “BoA-yah, open up!”

Yunho’s fist nearly meets with BoA’s face as the door is swung open suddenly, revealing a rather distressed looking lady. He reaches out and grabs her shoulders, skimming his eyes from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.

“What happened??? Are you alright??? Did you hurt yourself??? Did you trip and fall and hit your head or—OUWH!“ He nearly doubles over in pain when BoA punches him on his chest harshly. “Yah! What was that for???” Yunho winces as he rubs the spot she has abused. God, this woman can knock the air out of him, that’s for sure.


“WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT USING A PROTECTION THAT HAS EXPIRED MONTHS AGO?!” BoA shrieks at the man in front of her who stares back in utter confusion. “Huh? What do you—“ Yunho stops midsentence, his eyes darting from her fierce gaze to her stomach to the tiny indicator she is firmly holding in her left hand. “A-are you…pregnant?”



BoA crosses her arms and nibbles on her lower lip in frustration. “Three weeks, according to this.”  There is a moment of silence before Yunho lets out a shriek of his own. “Ohmygod, oh-my-god, I am going to be a father, oh.my.god!” The former heaves a sigh before padding across the carpet and sitting on the edge of the bed. Yunho stops his little celebratory dance upon realising he is celebrating alone, and promptly follows her action. “BoA-yah, are you al—“



“I am going to be the worst mother ever,” BoA groans exasperatedly and covers her face into her hands.

“What are you saying you babo? Of course you wouldn’t—“



“But kids hate me! Even my own nephew hates me! He cries whenever I go near him!” She half shrieks, her face flustered. “If I can’t even handle my own nephew, what makes you think I can take care of…of…” Her hands are now pointing at her own stomach as she tries to find a suitable word to describe the being living in her. “The baby?” Yunho offers to end her sentence and she throws her hands in the air in exchange.


“See? I don’t even know what to call it—him,”
“Or her, she might be a girl for all we know—“
“Ughh!!!”


BoA buries her head in her hands again just as she feels him draping an arm around her shoulder adoringly. “Cheer up, B. I’m sure you will be a great mother. And do you know why I am so certain?”
 


“If it’s going to be your ‘because I believe in you’ speech again, you may as well just zip it,” She mumbles miserably.
“Aish, no,” Yunho shakes his head. “I was going to say be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter