Home Sweet Home

Serendipity; A 윤보아 Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

home sweet home

ft: yunho/boa

pg

 

---

 

He carefully unbolted the front door of his home, making as minimal sound as he could whilst stepping into the warm interior of the place he had not set foot for a month. He was well aware of how quiet and dark it was by the time he reached home, but what choice did he had when his plane chose to arrive at such an ungodly hour?

 

“Ah, home sweet home,” He thought to himself as he glanced around the unchanged living room.

 

Yunho made his way towards the stairs, eager to see his wife. It has been a month of separation due to a business trip, and he was dying to see her again. He reached the master bedroom and twisted the doorknob gently and slowly. Successful at his attempt to not make much noise, the young man creeps into the personal space, padding his way across the room and reaching the king sized bed at the center.  The bed was illuminated by the small lamp on their nightstand, and Yunho felt a smile crept up his cheeks when he saw the familiar figure of BoA curled in a ball, hugging the pillow belonging to Yunho.

 

He smiled warmly, slight guilt etched in his heart when he noticed the additional material acting as his pillow cover; his shirt.

 

Remaining quiet, Jung Yunho climb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter