CH-9

If there is the next life(hiatus)

although there is few comments, i have to continue this story. i know that i am a failure at it but if i don't continue it because of my worst writting skill, i will never know how worst i am.i appreciate comments and criticism so that i can learn from your words and i can decide whether to continue this story or not. i am very sorry if my story gives you disappointment and waste your time.

Ps- AJ's dream means that he is dreaming the whole thing in his deep coma

        present time means what really happens in real present world aside from AJ's and Krystal's dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AJ's dream

"yi yun.. wake up.yi yun....YI YUN"

i woke up from my deep slumber due to the loud voice.

"Arrr..........." i shouted and got up really quick only lead to bump my head with the chin of Yul.

"it's hurt" yul whine, the three others look at me worried.

"oh no, i really didn't wake up from this silly dream" i groan and rubbed my eyes harshly and open again and repeated again, to my disappointment, the scene of the four watching me like a stupid.

"are you trying to poke your eyes out" soo asked while he the eyeball of cow.

"no, i think he is practising hypnotism" yoong said, staring me without blinking his eyes.

"stop all these nonsense, yi yun, you have to wake up now and fresh you up and then change this clothes, we will be waiting you outside and hurry up" taeng said like a commander and went out the tent follow by the other three.

"well, it seems that i don't have any choice but to follow the flow" as i removing the clothes that taeng throw them to my face.

........

"i am ready"

" Wow, it's look good on you " yul praise my look

" Well, we all are now ready for the dinner with the king" taeng said and hop on the horse and the others do the same.

" don't tell me that you forgot how to ride the horse, if you reall did ruby will be really sad.don't you miss her. well for her, she really miss you alot. she even didn't eat well because you are not the one who feed her " i really don't know what yoong is saying.

"heee......heeee....."

i turned my back and there was a really big black horse running to my direction.i can't even move my feet due to amazement.i had never seen that kind of horse in my life.it's reall tall, i think it's about 8 ft.it stop immediately right in front of me and bent it's neck and it's forehead is touching my chest like asking a hug.i think it's ruby and i hug her head.

"heee... heeee" she whine between my hug.

"she really miss you, let's go now or we will be late" soo said and ride his horse like a lightning.

 i quickly jumped and to my surprise i easily landed on ruby's back professionally.

"well i assume that you can ride like old time, so let's go" yul shouted and we leaves like arrows bounce out form the bow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the field in front of the Giany Palace

"another 10 points" The King smiled the announcement of his points.

"your majesty" the guard kneeled donw and bow.

The King turned his head "Get up, say" as the order given the guard got up and said " The great generals have arrived,your majesty"

"let them in" the king said at the same time let go off the string of the bow. The arrow thrown splited the arrow at the right in the middle of the target into two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the enterance to the Giany Palace

"Sir, you all can enter now.the king is waiting in the field" they enter as the guard words ended

i was so immerse in observing the surrounding. It's like the Gyeongbokgung Palace. i heard the buzz sound and my hands worked in reflex and my eyes pop wide in disbelieve watching the arrow in my hand which is shooted to me by someone.

i heard the clap sound and found there is the man with the Golden clothe.

"i heard you lost your memory but i think you still remember the martial arts and as always the same great general Yi Yun" he praise me while walking to us.

the other four bow to him and said "your majesty" , i copied them.

"drop the formality, i am your friend,let's have fun with this archery while they are preparing for our dinner" the king said and dragged us to the point facing the targets afar.

The first round is yoong, soo and tae, they all hit the middle of each of the targets.

"well, let's try more exciting one " the king said and order the guard to move the targets away and he stood the point where one of the target is situated before.

i see yul is shaking his head side by side and i was so curious about what the thing that the king is planning right now.

"yi yun, stand right here and yul stand right there" the king said us

we followed what he said and now we three yul, me and the king are standing like a triangle in the field.

soo, yoong and taeng was watching us with excitement, i don't like the look in their eyes.

"ok yul, you are the one who have to shoot me in the middle of the forehead and yi yun, you are the one who have to block the arrow shooted by yul in order to save my life" the king said calmly.

"WHAT...." I shouted , disbelieving my ears.

the king chuckle,"come on, this is not the first time you do that. you did it when we are in war.if it's not you who block the arrow shooted by my uncle to me,i would not be able now talking to you.i owe you my life.

"but" "no but, let's start, i believe you" the king said stubbonly and prepare himself and signal that he is ready like he never take back what he said.

my heart is racing and my hands are shaking.i have no other choice

i remember the time when i was in orphanage and how i was good at throwing rocks to the target.

i can feel the breeze, i narrowed my eyes to the directions between the king and yul

i pull the string of the bow and i am ready.

yul gave me a look and i nodded.

yul is pointing his arrow towards the king and the king is watching yul without blinking.the surrounding is so quiet and if the needle is dropped you can even hear that sound.

in a flash light, yul arrow is broke down in the middle by my arrow, our arrows drop infront of the king.

the king look me with satisfaction in his eyes and smile to me, all of a sudden i can feel the great power in my body and i have no more doubt about my martial art skills anymore.this is beyond good.

"your majesty, the dinner is ready"

"well, let's go eat dinner and i have a very important request to you all " the king said and lead ahead us.

After the dinner

"what important thing you have" taeng ask the king

"there is the kingdom called Mubi and.................."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------