CH-7

If there is the next life(hiatus)

Seoul General Hospital

Krystal Pov

It's almost 2 month that i become his personal nurse.Now he is exactly the same look in my dream due to his mustache and beard.

flash back to the first day of krystal duty

"miss, wake up. miss"

-i heard a man voice that disturbing my sleep.when i open my eye, i almost fell down from my chair due to shock.

-"are you ok, miss.My name is Yul. i am his older brother.although your duty time need one hour to complete,you can go home now.i will watch him tonight."

-"Oh, my name is Krystal.you can call me Krystal. i am his personal nurse and today is my first day" i reply him quickly and introduce myself.

-"i know. we choose you to become his personal nurse" he said while smiling.

-"we" i am still confuse and shock

-"Oh i forgot to introduce others.You will need to know them because we take turn to watch his condition at night" he said and took a photo from his wallet.

-"This is Taeng,25 oldest among us: this is Soo,24 same age with me: this is Yoong,23 second youngest and well it is me and that person is the one lying on this bed right now,our yongest brother."he introduce one by one.

-i have no words to say because they are no stranger for me. i already acknowledge them in my dream.yes they also involve in my dream too.Now the doubt whether my dream is my past life is more grew because they also exist in real.

-"are you listening" i snap back due to his voice

-"yes, yes i am listening."i snap back by his voice.

-"although we are not related by blood, they are my brothers, my family.They are very important for me.we love him so much.Although he is a trobule maker,we never have time to mad at him" he grab AJ's hand while he saying.

-i keep quite and listening to him.

-"he is also the bond to make us brothers.if not for him i will never have other three brothers.

-flash back to yul's orphanage life

-"my life become upside down after my parents' death.i am here in this orphanage as an orphan.not anymore prince kwon yul.The food they serve is awful.no personal room.the worst is being bullied by the older orphans.They know about my life before here, that's why they bully me due to once being as a rich kid"

-" i am fighting the bullies in the alley that exist at the back of the orphanage. i am loosing and fell down to the ground.They are seven.As i am excepting the kick at my stomach, the one that will kick me fell down and saw a 5 year old kid behind him."

-"then they attack him and after a while i saw other three whose are a tall one like a tower, a short one like a kid and another tall one fighting along with him against them. i also get up and fight them."

-"now we are tie although they are seven and we are five"

-"STOP RIGHT NOW! YOU ALL COMING WITH ME TO MEET FATHER"

-"we are busted when a sister caugh us"

-"i don't care who's fault it is.the rule in here is whoever get in fight are being punished,so you five knee down at the back yard and not get up till i cancle the punishment."father said.

-"we are kneeling as a circle, now i clearly see them."

-"the 5 year old kid smile at me when i look at him and said "hi hyung" to me, he is missing his front teeth due to the fight and i laugh."

-"my name is AJ Liu Hyung and you"

-"My name is Yul Kwo,10.Thanks all of you for helping"

-"i am Taeng Kim,11" the short one like a kid told me, i can't believe that he is older than me."

-"my name is Soo Choi,10", so the tower is the same age as me

-"i am Yoong Im,9" another tall one, his mouth is like an alligator when he open his mouth.

-"Yul you look silly with this bump on your head" taeng said.

_"what about you, you looks like a zombie with those dark circle around your eyes" soo said and laugh.

_"soo laugh is turn into whining in pain due to the cut in his lip.due to his reaction we all laugh in syns"

-"for Yoong he can only open one eye, the other is close due to the lump on his eyelid. He look like a clown for us when he laugh to the others with his one eye close. and we laugh even the pain can't stop us from happy and warmness.from that day we become brothers and until now.nothing can stop our bonding."

end of Yul's talking.

.........................................................................................................

krystal pov

they also that close in this life too.i want to see the reaction when they meet my unnies and seohyun.

"sorry if i bother you with my story, it's getting late.You should go home now." i stop my thaught when i heard Yul oppa voice.

"no it's not bothering me, i love to know about him. i mean i should know the deatail about the patient i care" i said and goodbye to him.

i am thinking about him along the way to home.

"if your are the real one in my dream and if my dream about us is true, we are meant to each other.just wake up soon so that we can complete unfinish things between us."

..................................................................................................................................