CH-10

If there is the next life(hiatus)

i am sick of writing present time, Aj's dream, krystal's dream again and again. so from now on,i will write present time with the colour of black and Aj's dream and Krystal's dream with the colour of blue.as you all know thinking will be itelic.

..............................................................................................................................................

Five silhouettes are moving slowly and steadily through the desserts in cold and windy night under only the twinkle light of the stars.

why i got myself into this.This is so.... unnatural.why i can't wake up from my dream-"Yi Yun" a certain voice blow of Aj's thought.

Aj's turned his head to the owner of the voice.

"i know that it's too much for you to take this kind of mission after awaking from your injured condition,but..." "smack" yoon is cut of by taeng's smack on his head.

"yah.what was that for"yoon shouted to taeng.

"can't you see his ability before the dinner with the king.he might have been injured very badly but he is the same yi yun before" taeng said annoyingly.

"this is exactly what i want to say him. you have to wait patiently till i finish my speech" yoon reply annoyingly too.

"your bickering make my stomach hurt more" soo patted his stomach and said

"don't mind them,yi yun.how you feel about the mission?excited? nervous?for me,i really enjoy having adventure to that new kingdom.i heard that the two princess in that kingdom is the most beautiful girls among many kingdoms." yul finish his speech with a erted grin.

i give him a small smile and turn my head in front,only saw an endless sand.

"whew" here we come to you the kingdom called mubi.what else worst can happen to me anymore.to save the mubi from the attack only five of us as representatives of Giany Kingdom.is this a suicidal mission? is the king really a friend of us?anyway i only want to get out of this freaky and weird dream as soon as possible.