CH-3

If there is the next life(hiatus)

AJ's Dream

"You are finally awake" Taeng said "How do you feel" as the same time he check my head by his palm.

"My head hurt like hell and heavy too" i said.

"it's because you were hit in your head by the rocks when you fell down into the valley" yul said.

"you also broke your legs and arms, you are unconcious almost 2 months"soo in.

"i think we lost you forever, but after the hard works, recvolution, civil world, we won and finally the prince Minho became the king. We also are now the Greatest Generals in the army"Yoong said.

"we waited you to awake and to celebrate our victory. we also postpone the title award ceremony given ofically by the king" as taeng said, i look at them bluntly and the looked back with the same look.

"What are you talking about, what revolution, what civil world, and what kind of General and what king. you guys are talking about nonsense.yes i involved in the severe traffic accident, but that doesn't mean i go crazy. i am concious and well oriented about my condition.you mean i am uncious about 2 months, what about my medical collegue. i think i can't make it with this condition. what about the noodle house. Can you handle it without me" after my long questions, they look at me with puzzle look and they seem worried.

"i think he did really hurt hard in the head" soo whisper to yoong.

"well, you are just awake now. why don't you take a bath and eat and rest well first, don't bother yourself by so many questions"taeng said.

"Guard, come in here" yul said aloud and suddenly somone who looked alike an ancient soldier come in. "sir" he kneel down " report the king that General Yi yun is awake now" "yes,sir" when he almost out "wait, sent the girls here to take care General Yi yun" as he finish his order Yul turn around and give his erted look to me and said " relaxing hour for you, you may need some activity for sleeping too long. you can do whatever you want to them, they are given by the king for you."

"Have fun" they said in synchronise and leave me alone.

"wait...."