CH-8

If there is the next life(hiatus)

continuation of flash back of the first day of Krystal duty

Jessica Pov

"why are you late" i ask krysal as i open the door for her.

"well i met a family member of my patient and listening to him talking about my patient" she reply with sleepy tone.

"well next time,text me if you will late.i am worried about you when i get home and found that your are not home yet" i said while i coming along with her to her room.

"you are my only sister.i can't let anything bad happen to you and i."

"i understand unnie, so let me rest now, i am tired physically and mentally ,please" she dare to cut me of but i pass it today just because she really seem tired and today is the first day of her work.

.................................................................................................................

In Krystal dream

"are you sure our plan will work.the guard are so tough and well trained" miyoung said in panic.

"don't worry unnie.i give my word to you, they will definitely fall asleep right soon" seohyun calmly said.

" 3...,2....,1...., done " Sunkyu said in excitement when she saw the guards fell asleep.

"let's go before the guards checking around came back"princess sooyeon told and took her little sister hand in a  hurry and they disapper in the darkness outside the place of Mubi Kingdom.

.................

the next morning in the palace

"find them right now and don't come back if you can't find them" the king order in anger to his soldiers.The soldier immediately stand up and ran for their life to find the princess and the rest.

"calm down,my king" the queen said.

"how can i calm down that my kingdom is under the threat of the Japan King.He ask me to engage his sons with my daughters.i don't aggre with him.how can i let my daughters to marry the different race from us.i just take time to ask help from the next Giany King Minho.They don't actually know about the reason why i didn't reject the ask of Japan King and as the result they run away from me" the king said in frustration.

"also they might get in trouble, the world outside the palace is so dangerous for them"he added.

"no, you underestimate our daughters, they even can escape from the palace with strict guarding so they don't have much trouble in escaping from other trouble.i beleive in my daughters, besides they also have good martial skill and the ones whose they took are also smart and good at martial art too." the queen said in calm tone.

"let's just watch them how they can mature themselves.it's the time for them to learn outside the palace" she said and went inside.

.........................................................................................................

Soojung Pov

We are now far away from the palace.To disguise ourselves we wore like a man except for miyoung and soehyun unnie.we are in the town that exist along the border of Mubi and Giany Kingdoms.

people here are rackless and out of law due to the current situation of the two kingdoms.

For Mubi we are threaten by Japan king at the south and the wild human at the west. For Giany, the civil war and revolution just finish few months ago and the next King Minho is just accepted the throne and they are busy for maintaing the law around the palace and the nearest towns.His power is not still spread in here.Giany is indeed double size bigger than our kingdom.

Me and my sister are disgussing here as merchants inorder to get news and information from other countries.

Seohyun open the medical care house beside our stores.

Sunkyu unnie open an inn and Miyoung unnie just follow either me or my sister when we have to deal outside our stores.

People here know that we are siblings.

"cling...........cling" i woke up with my alarm sound. so the dream i had last night is just the part before i met him"Me, the great merchant"part.yes, i gave name the parts of my dream as TV series.as first i dream randomly and then i arrange them in order.although i completely dreamed about that dream,it didn't stop even i met him outside as my patient right now.but it doesn't bother me at all.in that dream i can saw the other me and my surroundings.

...................................................................................................