CH-6

If there is the next life(hiatus)

At the day of accident

Outside of emergency room

"This is my fault.i shouldn't ask him to deliver the order instead of me.i should be the one in this room"yoong shouted.

"calm down Yoong.he is a tough guy.Do you remember how you first met him"Taeng ask

Flash back 15 years ago at the orphanage

I saw the new boy with a big lollipop.He just arrive here this morning.not like me, he has spent his time with his parents before he came here.My parents abandoned me here when i was about 1 month old.so this orphanage is my home and i am the boss here.

I snatched his lollipop suddenly and eat it.To my surprise he fought me.while i prevent his beat,we are caught by a sister.as a punishment for bully him,i ended kneeling down the whloe noon without lunch.

i hung my head due to exhaustion,and i saw a little hand holding a lollipop in front of my face.

"i don't fought back if i knew you will be punished like this.i am sorry hyung.you should ask me to give the lollipop without snatching it.can you forgive me and be my hyung"he said with his puppy eyes.

End of flash back

I smile and said"he is not only a tough guy but also a kind hearted person,so i now believe that he can make it"

Taeng smile and pat my head as he understand what i mean

Yul and soo arrive at the same time.we are waiting almost 5 hours now and the emergency room door open

"How's his condition sir" yul ask "his condition is stable now,but he may be in coma due to severe head injury"

...............................................................

Jessica pov

Me and Krystal arrive our apartment around 5pm We only have 2 hours to be ready for dinner with Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun.

...............................................................

At the Restaurant

Seo-so Krystal when will you start nursing at Seoul General Hospital?

Krys-next month and How about you?

Seo-I will cowork as a story writer with an animation designer.

Tif-why are you so quiet Sunny?

Sunny-my boyfriend's brother is involved in the accident in this morning and according to the latest update from him,his brother might be in coma.

Tiff-i am sorry

After a short silent

Krys-"lighten up unnie.we are not sure anything yet.i will tell you all what happen to jessica unnie this morning" After krystal long speech they laugh and tease jessica

Tiff-so you are defeated by a mysterious man

Sunny-so, do i have to consider to meet you with my boyfriend's brother? I am worried that you may be forever alone.i think this is the good start.

Jessica-shut up.What about you Tiff.How's your mission stalking a chef.

Tiff-i don't know.i lost my confidence around him.That's why i sent my secatry to deal bussiness with him.he is stubborn like a bull.he always turn down our offer as a chef in Hwang Restaurant.That's one of the facts that i like him.

..........................................................................................................................