Chapter 6: Final

Love You To Death

You froze. You slowly turned around to face L. But he wasn’t the one who whispered. L also turned around and now everyone was looking at another L. A monster L. Your eyes widened. You looked between L and the monster L. L grabbed your hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. You clamed yourself down.

You squeezed his hand back. The monster L grinned. “I see you both are already in love…well…Woohyun what say we do to them?” Monster Woohyun smirked looking at me. “Kill her, first. Then AAAAGH-” Monster Woohyun fell to his knees clutching his heart. All of you looked at him in confusion. Except Woohyun who was looking at the dying monster in victory.

“You bastard! You killed her! You killed my beloved Minah! I hope you’re feeling twice the pain she felt!” Woohyun spat as tears ran down his face. And in his hand was the way to kill these monsters that made your life miserable. The camera. Monster L growled. “I will KILL you all! My brother!” He ran towards monster Woohyun, his brother. He cradled his dying brother in his arms. “Hyung! Oh…Hyung!”  And he lowered his head as his brother’s corpse went limp.

He lifted his head and stared at you. Suddenly, he smirked. “You know Hee Rin, the most dangerous man is the one who will do anything. Because he has nothing to lose…” He glanced at his now-dead brother. He stood up and charged towards you. Myungsoo was too slow to protect you. You closed your eyes as you waited for the killing stab.

But it never came. Instead you heard a scream. It was Myungsoo. You opened your eyes quickly and stared at the sight in front of you before choking on your tears. Unable to speak, you jerked forward and caught Woohyun’s falling body. He clutched his side. Pain etched onto his face. Tears of agony leaked from beneath his tired eyes. From his position on the ground, in your arms he looked at the monster.

“You know, you were right. The most dangerous man is the one who had nothing to lose. I lost my everything already. I’ve lost my Minah already. Now I can go to her in peace. But not before I make sure my dongsaengs are safe. With last of his energy left, he pointed the camera to the monster’s direction and snapped a photo.  The dying monster screamed, his agonising screams filled the air.

But you and L were too busy taking care of Woohyun. “Oppa! Oppa wake up oppa!” You screamed. L shook Woohyun. “Hyung! You better wake up or I’ll-” Woohyun’s eyes opened. You sobbed and L grabbed your hand to soothe you. He looked at you. “Dongsaeng, I fulfilled my promise to my wife, to your sister. Now, you are safe. Now, I can rest.” He smiled gently and glanced at crying Myungsoo. “And you too. Take care Myungsoo, and take care of her. Don’t let her go…” With that, Woohyun with no hesitation went to rest in peace with his beloved wife.

You screamed and Myungsoo shut his eyes. He leaned forward and embraced you in his arms. You bawled into his shoulder. The shock of everything that happened was too great. Your tear-filled gaze landed on the camera. You let out a growl and picked it up. “This all happened because of you!  You ing thing!” You sobbed and smashed it onto the ground, trapping the monsters into the camera. Forever.

Suddenly, police sirens grew louder. Myungsoo grabbed your hand. “We have to go. Leave this place. This city.” You looked at him ins shock. “No! I’m not leaving Oppa and unnie here! Are you crazy?! I’m not leaving them!” Still sobbing you turned towards your unnie’s body but Myungsoo grabbed your hand. “Hee Rin…”

“NO! No! I’m NOT LEAVING-” “HEE RIN! They are DEAD! As harsh as it may sound. They are GONE!!! This…” He gestured to their bodies. “This is just an empty shell. They will never leave you Hee Rin….they would always be there for you. In here.”

He touched the place just above your left . Indicating heart.  “I will always be there for you.” He offered you his hand. “Come on. We will start a new life. You and me. Together.” He looked into your eyes. You glanced at his extended hand. You were too exhausted and mentally tired of everything. You closed your eyes and put your hand in his.

His warm clasped your and butterflies fluttered in your stomach.  You looked up to him. He gazed into your eyes. He leaned down. “Trust me. Everything will be alright. We will be fine.” And with that he closed the space between your lips.

That night police found two bodies and a smashed camera. They couldn’t find the girl’s family neither the guy’s friend. The case was closed. No further evidence was found. Just the bodies, lying together, embracing.

***

A/N:

Hey guys! I finished it! LOL! So short. But I hope I didn't disappoint you too much! Thank you so much for supporting this fic! :D

See you all some other time!:D