Chapter 3: Disagreement

Love You To Death

Your P.O.V:

 You waited at the place L and Woohyun asked you to come to. You sighed and checked your watch for the nth time. It was fifteen minutes past midnight. They were fifteen minutes late. By now, you were starting to have doubts about them. Why were they willing to help you? This, you just couldn’t understand.

You sighed and were about to turn around and go back, when two figures appeared, hurriedly making their way across. They stopped in front of you and took their hoods off. “Sorry….police…we saw police and we had to run and lead them away…” L panted. You frowned. “But why were they here? They don’t suspect you? They don’t even know you!”

Woohyun had an unreadable look on his face. “Well….now they do. They know we are with you…” Your frown got deeper. “But-” You were cut off by sirens. The three of you looked at each other with panic on your faces. “Run!” You hadn’t realised they were carrying bags until L grabbed your left and Woohyun grabbed your right hand. Their other hands carrying tote bags.

You didn’t have time to ask them about that as the sirens got louder. You all ran, you had no idea where, but you all ran. You followed. Long after the sirens were gone, you all ran and ran until you could no longer. You came to a stop and pulled on Woohyun’s sleeves. “Can….we…stop?” Woohyun looked at L, who nodded.

You released a long breath before dropping to the ground. Woohyun soon followed you and lay on the grass. “Where are we?” You asked. “Somewhere north of the woods next the warehouse where we met.” L answered. “Why are you still standing?” You asked him. “Someone needs to keep watch. Woohyun hyung, build the fire. And you…” He looked at you. “…just stay where you are and rest.” He finished. “No! I can help you!” You insisted. “I got you into this mess….sorry. Now police is not only after me but you too…”

You hung your head low feeling guilty. “Ok…go help hyung pick branches for the fire.” You nodded and eagerly turned to Woohyun and looked at him with your innocent eyes. “He laughed and patted your head. “Come on! Help oppa!” You and Woohyun went to pick up the branches while L watched you with jealousy he didn’t admit to. “No L….you can’t like her…what you are about to do…you can’t get attached to her..”

Made up his mind, L turned around and picked fruits and other edible items. Whereas you bent and picked up a branch. “OPPA! I found one!” You ran over to Woohyun with all your might and stumbled. Fortunately, Woohyun caught you in time. “Watch out for those roots Hee Rin!” He arm was safely wrapped around your waist.

You turned your face up to thank him but froze when you realised how close your face was to his. You looked into his eyes and felt yourself still even more. There was something in his eyes that moved you to your core. His eyes were very…mysterious almost like he was hiding something…

“Ahem…” Someone cleared their throat. You and Woohyun slowly pulled yourselves apart, looking into each other’s eyes the whole time. “Guys…I’m hungry. Let’s go…eat.” L said. You frowned at him. Was it just you or he…sounded cold? You shrugged. You didn’t know him much but what you did know about L was not to make him angry even more. Dangerous territory. Very dangerous.

You sat down around the fire. Wait –What? “How did…?” L glanced at you. “While you two were making lovey dovey faces at each other, I lit the fire.” He explained, still sounding cold. Woohyun poured you some of the soup L made. He handed it to you. His fingertips brushed yours. Electricity jolted up your hands. You looked into his eyes. “Thank you.” You muttered and looked away, blushing.

L rolled his eyes. “The soups nice! Delicious!” You grinned. L looked at you. Taking in your side profile. “Thanks…” He muttered. Woohyun and L watched as you wolfed down it in mere seconds. Both stared at you wide eyed. Then you burped. Their eyes widened even more. Your cheeks grew warm. “I’m sorry…” Then suddenly L and Woohyun laughed out loud. Until tears were coming out of their eyes.

They patted your back. “Good one! That was one of the record times!” L praised. You blushed even more. “I know! And the burp was one of the loudest as well!” Woohyun chided. They both laughed. You blushed even deeper. Even though it was some form of compliment, it sounded more like they were making fun of you.

They both quietened down then. You all settled into a comfortable silence. Until…you decided to break it. “Uh….what do we do now?” L and Woohyun looked at you. Then at each other. “I say…find your sister….” Woohyun said. He almost sounded…eager. Almost like he couldn’t….wait to find her.

You and L frowned at him. “I don’t think so. We should find ourselves a shelter first. Then stock up on things and then when we have all our resources, we should try and find your unnie.” L commented. Even though L sounded more reasonable, you wanted to find your unnie and for some reason wanted to side with Woohyun. “I agree with Woohyun.”

L huffed. “Of course! You would side with him! Fine then! I’ll go! You’re better off without me. Two is a company and three is a crowd anyways…” He his heels and walked away, leaving you and Woohyun dumbfounded. “Ok…that was like….NO reason to get angry!” Woohyun commented.

“But…he had a point. I should have been more rational. I’ll go after him…” “NO!” Woohyun bellowed. “No…let him cool down. I’ve known him for years. If he doesn’t get his way, he’ll sulk like a girl. He’ll come back…” You nodded. “…eventually….” He said to himself. He grabbed your hand and dragged you the other way. You looked at him surprised. You opened your mouth but he cut you off with a sharp glance. You looked over your shoulder to L's retreating back. Feeling a lump growing in your throat and your heart growing heavy for a reason you didn't know.  

*****

A/N:

Hey guys!!!

Sorry it took some time to write this one...I think it's not good...I find its...not quite statisfying me...for some reasn...anyways....enjoy!

Oh and you'll notice that things are progressing quiet quickly and that is because this is a short story...probably only 11 or 12 chapters or something like that...so keep that in mind yeah?

Other than that:

My God....Cute.....look at those eyes...I'm melting....*melted* =^^=

Subscribe! Comment and most importantly, ENJOY!!!!:D