Chapter 1: Park Hee Rin

Love You To Death

L looked at Woohyun, disbelieving. “This camera, when you take a picture of something living well, it shows you how that someone’s going to die. It is like a normal camera except the death thing.” L frowned. “How do you know this much Woohyun?” Woohyun rubbed the back of his neck and grimly said. “Because well….I tried it. At first I didn’t know because well the first picture I took was of a balloon but nothing happened so I didn’t suspect anything.”

“But then I took picture of this cat which was going around in the city and well….next thing I know it drops dead in front of me….I was upset so I decided to look back to get a proper view of the cat. And in the picture the cat was already dead. After that, well I came to you. The cat was the first and the dog is the second….” L shook his head. At least his hyung didn’t kill any humans. “So the moment you take the picture, the person/animal dies.” Woohyun said. L shook his head.

“Woohyun, we didn’t know that for certain. We know they die but not when. Yes you used it twice once on a cat and then on a dog. Both the times, the death was immediate but you didn’t try it on a person. You know it can be different for a human and different for a dog.

“Hyung? When did you find this camera and where?” “Well…yesterday, I was in the city and then…I walked past it and picked it up. I was trying to find out whom this belonged to. So, I went through the pictures and then I saw her.” “Her?” L asked confused. Woohyun silently handed L the camera. L frowned and went through some of the pictures and stopped at one. It was a girl. The most beautiful L had seen.

He flicked through more of her pictures. L looked up at Woohyun. “The photos of the girl. There’s something wrong about them. The girl is NEVER looking at the camera. It’s as if…” L’s eyes met Woohyun. “….she’s being stalked…by the person who this camera belongs to…”Woohyun finished for L.

L sighed. “What I don’t get is why don’t show the girl dead in the pictures? In every other picture, it shows the main subject dead but not the girl….why not the girl?” L asked and Woohyun frowned. “And the dangerous thing is the person who this camera belongs to….is still out there. Probably stalking the girl or….” Woohyun trailed off and L finished his sentence. “….looking for this camera. The camera which WE have.”

“Hyung! We need to find this girl! She’s in danger!” Woohyun nodded agreeing with his dongsaeng. “We also have to make sure this camera doesn’t fall in the wrong hands.” He added.

L once again looked at the picture of the beautiful girl. “She looks our age….” “Yeah…” “Wait! Huyng! Look!” L pointed at the picture but this time not at the girl but at the background. “That looks like the city!” “Where I found the camera!”  “Yeah you’re right, soo! Let’s go find her!”

2 hours later….

L ran a hand through his hair. “Damn! It’s been two hours and we still haven’t found her!” Woohyun complained. L looked at hi hyung amused. “You think she’ll still be here? You think it’s easy to find her? I don’t think so. Come on! Let’s go to where the person took her photo last. It shows in front of an ice-cream shop. And the date shows yesterday!” Woohyun smiled. “Now we’re getting somewhere! But wait! There are so many ice-cream shops here!” L smirked. “But not all of them are called Lu-Lu’s ice-cream!” He pointed at the picture and Woohyun blushed when he saw the name of the shop. “Fine…you’re smarter than me happy?” L just laughed.

Both the friends walked to the shop. They stood in front of it, surprised. The shop was closed. “At this time?” L asked frustrated. “You looking for Lu-Lu?” A voice came and they both turned around to see an old lady. Woohyun nodded. “Yes, ma’am.” “I’m sorry boys, but he died yesterday night. Didn’t you see? It was all over the news!”

L and Woohyun looked at each other, wide eyed. L looked at the old lady. “Can you please tell us what happened?” The old lady replied. “I don’t know much but there is something  I know. Before he died, I saw a girl enter this shop. She looked so sad. Looked like she was crying. I was in my shop and couldn’t leave because I had costumers. But when she came out she looked….guilty….sad….that’s all I know.”

L took out the camera. He showed the old lady the picture of the girl. “Was that her?” Old lady nodded vigorously. “Oh! And something else….this girl came to me yesterday…she said she was that girl’s sister…she was crying too….she asked me what I saw and I told her.” Woohyun looked at the lady. “Did she give you any of her details?” The lady thought for a second before she took out a card from her purse.

“Here! And may I ask why you are so curious?” “Oh nothing!” Woohyun lied. “We just wanted to return this camera to the girl!” The lady nodded and handed the card over to L. They bid the lady goodbye with smiled on their faces. The moment they were alone, L let out a sigh. “That’s suspicious. It’s too much of a coincidence: the camera, the girl, the death of Lu-Lu and then the sister. I think we should pay her a visit. The sister. We’ll keep the camera hidden for now.” Woohyun nodded.

They called a taxi and gave them the address on the card. They arrived and got out. The house looked rich and was huge. “Don’t you think, soo, that asking around like this, people will get suspicious?” L nodded. “That’s why, hyung, we have to keep a low profile.” They both knocked on the front door. The door opened to reveal a girl. She looked familiar. L squinted his eyes. She looked like the girl in the camera!

Then L gaped. The girls looked a like a lot. Even though the one in front of him looked about a year younger. She was beautiful as well. Probably more beautiful than the girl in the camera. “Yes?” She said and snapped Woohyun and L out of their daze. “Why were you crying?” L blurted. Woohyun looked at him surprised. “How did you know I was crying?” The girl asked. “Because your eyes are all red and puffy.”

The girl slammed the door on their faces. Woohyun glared at L. “Way to go, soo!” He said sarcastically. He then raised his fist to knock on the door. There was a loud sigh on the other side before the girl opened the door again. “What do you want?” “Um….” Woohyun stuttered and this time L sent him a glare. L cleared his throat. “We know about your sister.” The girl’s eyes widened. L found it really cute. He shook his head of those thoughts.

Your P.O.V:

My eyes widened. I gulped and gestured them in looking around to see that no one was looking. No one was. I sighed. I closed the door and led the two guys into the lounge room. “Please sit.” I said and they did. I sat across them. “I am Park Hee Rin.” I smiled at them. I saw the cute one flash a smile at me. While the other one just stared coldly. I stared back.

“You are?” I smiled at the cute one. “Hey! I’m Woohyun!” He extended his hand and I shook it. “Cute name!” I commented and saw he blushed. I blushed looking at him blush. I cleared my throat and turned to the cold one and raised one of my eye brow.

“Kim Myungsoo. Also called L.” I extended my hand. He stared at it for a few second. I shrugged and was about to withdraw it when he caught it between his hands and shook  them. I swear, I’m not being dramatic here but time for me stopped. Or well…..slowed down a bit.

I stared into his eyes and he stared into mine. We both were still clutching each other’s hands until Woohyun cleared his throat. I snatched my hand back and blushed. L however didn’t. He just stared at me. I sighed. “That’s a cool name…L.” “Thank you.” He said in a y voice.   

“So you said you know about my sister?” I said worried. “My sister has been missing. She was here two nights ago but she just vanished! I’ve been looking for her all over but I can’t find her!” “what about your family?” Woohyun asked.” Me and unnie live alone. She took care of me.” I said feeling tears coming out my eyes. I squeezed them shut.

I sighed and opened them and saw a handkerchief in front of me. I looked up to see L silently holding it. I smiled at him and took it wiping my tears. “Well…yeah. So have you seen her? Do you know where she is?” I sighed disappointed when they both shook their heads. “We know she was in danger…she was being stalked….” I looked up my eyes wide enough to fit moon through it. “OH NO…unnie...” I mumbled breaking down again. “No….that means…I’m next…”           

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 Author's Note:

Hey guys! Was it boring? Well....it's the first chapter! I had to explain things! Please COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE and tell me what you think neh? BYE:D