Chapter 5: Explanation

Love You To Death

You screamed as tears fell down your face. You ran towards the body hanging from the ceiling. “UNNIE!” You cried. “Unnie! Answer me unnie! I’m here! Your little Hee rin! Your bunny! Unnie!” You shook her bloody legs. “Unnie wake up!”

“She wouldn’t.” A voice said. You gasped and turned around. The pain in your chest caused by our unnie’s death increased by two when you saw Woohyun. “Oh Woohyun oppa!” You ran and hugged him. “Woohyun oppa! Look…” You sobbed. “Look…unnie isn’t waking up. Unnie…my unnie…” Sobs racked your fragile frame. “It’s alright…she didn’t suffer much…shhh…it’s alright…” He patted your back. Your eyes widened. You pulled back. “WHAT?!” Fear etched its way into every cell of your body.

“How… do you know she didn’t suffer?” You looked up to him, goose bumps and shivers racing down your spine. “Because…” He your jaw. “Because…I killed her.” It took you five seconds to process what you heard. You screamed and stumbled backwards. You fell flat on your . You watched in horror as Woohyun changed into a monster in front of your eyes.

Teeth turning into fangs. Nails and hair growing long. His eyes changed to a crimson red and they had a feral look to them. He advanced on you but then he stopped. “I shouldn’t be the death of you...” Suddenly, loud footsteps were heard. You turned around in hope and saw L standing there looking horrified. L ran to you and embraced you. You sobbed into his chest. The monster glanced at him and smirked.

L pulled back and wiped your tears, protectively standing in front of you. He glared at the monster. The horrible monster chuckled. “I knew it KIM MYUNGSOO…she loves you doesn’t she? What has it been? Two days? And you made her fall for you? I have to believe you…you have some charms…I feel sorry for her ‘unnie’ though. Such a nice kill…” You sobbed. You couldn’t take it. You couldn’t take him talking like this about your unnie.

Suddenly there was a scream and Woohyun stumbled in. You and L looked at him shocked. You both glanced between the monster and Woohyun. Woohyun was injured heavily. He had blood running down his temple. He stumbled over to you and embraced you tightly. “Hee Rin-ah. Sorry. I failed you. Sorry, I failed your unnie…” You were utterly confused. You felt something wet and pulled back to see him bleeding from his abdomen area. The monster Woohyun was leaning against the wall enjoying the show waiting for the real Woohyun to see your dead ‘unnie’.

And that’s exactly what happened. Woohyun raised his gaze upwards and became stone still. Tears spilled out of his eyes. He let out a scream of anguish. “ Minah-ah!” He ran towards your unnie’s corpse. You stumbled in surprise but luckily L caught you. “Woohyun oppa!” You screamed as he almost fell in a hurry. Finally he reached his beloved’s lifeless shell. He screamed and screamed as tears fell down his face. L embraced you and you buried you face in his chest.            

Woohyun somehow got Minah’s body down from the ceiling. He cradled her cold, dead, frame in his hands. Tears spilling onto her body. “Minah…my Minah.” Even in your state, you were confused. You looked up to L questioningly and he shook his head. He didn’t know either. “Woohyun…Woohyun. Why don’t you tell them the truth? They both look very confused much to my amusement…”

The monster said in a horrible voice. Woohyun looked at him with pure hatred, blood dripping out of his mouth. He didn’t have much time. He glanced and both you and L then lowered his head.

 “Mianhe. Mianhe, dongsaengs…I…was secretly dating Minah. We both loved each other very dearly…we planned to marry  and we did. She was about to tell you Hee Rin. She knew you would be happy for her. But then she disappeared…my beautiful, beautiful wife…” He lowered his head again and cried silently.

But then he raised his head and continued. “She told me about everything. The two weird guys who wanted to marry you. Everything. The murder. Everything. I promised to protect her. To protect you, my sister.” He looked at you.

 He was your brother-in-law. You somehow cracked a smile. No wonder you felt a connection to him. “But…I failed you. I had that camera. Because I found it. I went to my dongsaeng, L.” He looked at L. L looked at him silently crying as well, hugging you tighter to himself.

“I persuaded you to help me find her. Then we were about to meet you when these bastards came in and knocked me and L out and left us away from you and each other. They pretended to be me and Myungsoo.

Then they lured you in here…it’s all my…fault…I loved her so much.” Woohyun was growing weaker. He lost too much blood. Something bothered you. “Wait…” You interrupted. Fear edging its way in your body yet again. “If the monster Woohyun is here…then…where is monster L?” You breathed out.

“Here…” Came a whisper from behind you.       

 ***

A/N:

Hey guys! Another update! This is the second last chapter! I said there would be six or seven. But oh well...I hope you comment and tell me how it is!:D