Chapter 4: Finding Unnie

Love You To Death

You and Woohyun sat down. Your stomach growled. You blushed. “Mianhe, Woohyun-ah. I’m just hungry…” Woohyun laughed. “Don’t worry! I have food here!” He handed you delicious looking dishes, which you devoured in a matter of two minutes. Woohyun wasn’t even surprised this time. “Say, oppa, I’m worried.” Woohyun kept eating his noodles. He didn’t even spare you a glance where his food was concerned. “About?” He asked with a mouthful of noodles. “L oppa.” Woohyun stopped eating. He looked at you,

“Do you regret coming with me?” You looked in his eyes. “No.” Lie. He thought. “Good then! Come on! Let’s keep walking East! I’m sure we’ll find your unnie this time!” You sighed and looked at him hesitantly. “But oppa, we’ve been looking for her for three days now. And we haven’t found her yet!” Woohyun threw a short glance at you and started walking. You got up and followed him. “We’ll find her this time.” He said inaudibly.

***

L was thirsty. He stopped and drank from his drink bottle. “I wonder if they will keep on going like this.” He was tired so he took some rest. He had a vague idea of where you and Woohyun were heading. After all, he had been there multiple times. And he just knew, that was where your unnie was.    

An idea struck him. He knew what Woohyun was doing. So, he headed towards the warehouse so, he would get there before them. L smirked as he entered the warehouse.

“Hee Rin. Just you watch. Oppa is waiting for you.”

***

Woohyun knew L was there already. So he took Hee Rin with him. They headed towards the warehouse. You were tired but suddenly you turned alert and excited all at once. “OPPA!  I SEE IT! I SEE IT!!!”

You yelled and pointed towards the warehouse. You started running towards it. “HEE RIN! WAIT!” Woohyun yelled and ran after you.

You stopped right in front of it. “Unnie…I’m coming.” Ignoring Woohyun’s cries, you entered the ware house and the first thing you saw, made you scream for your life.   

***

A/N:

Hey guys! I updated! Well...I have some news. I have decided to end this story early. And I mean way, way early. This will probably last six maximum seven chapters. I have two reasons why: 1, I have way too many stories to continue so I'm trying to end some of them. 2, None of youse are commenting so I'm assuming you've lost interest? But don't worry!

I'm not leaving you hanging! I shall finish this story!

Short update! hehe. :D