That Customer

You Again ?! [EDITING]

Your POV

BOOM BOOM BOOM . I opened my eyes , shocked . * A heart attack in the morning is a must * I went to the door .

BOOM BOOM BOOM " Comig ! " I unlock the door of my apartment and saw Himchan . * Him *

I narrowed my eyes at him and he look at me with a blank face . I rolled my eyes and close the door . 

" Yah , neighbour ~ Would you like to go out to the amusement park with me ? I want to know more about you " He knock the door softly . " Jebal ~ "

I face away the door " What are you doing here early in the morning ? " 

" Yah , it's already 11a.m. You call this early in the morning ? "

I widened my eyes " Mwoh ? 11a.m. ? " I ran to my bedroom and look at my wrist watch . * Ahh , I'm late for work *

I wore my shirt to work and jeans . I brushed my teeth and got out of my apartment . * Ah , how can I overslept ? *

Himchan was about to enter his apartment but stopped when he noticed me . " Neighbour ~ So you agree to go out with me ? "

I ignored him and walk hurriedly to my aunt's shop . I know Himchan was following me but I was too tired to argue with him . I took out my cellphone from my bag .

" Mwoh ? 9 missed calls from aunty ? " I pressed the call button and put it beside my ear . Tut tut ... tut tut ... tut 

"Hyojin-ah , where are you ?Are you sick ?" 

" Aniyo , aunty . I woke up late just now . Jeongmal mianhae , I'll be arriving at your shop in less than 2 minutes . "

"Are you sure you're not sick ? Did you drink last night ? Do you have any problem ? "

*Why is she worried for me ? I thought she's gonna be angry at me but no . She's worried . Why is she ? *

"Yeobseyo ? Yeobseyo ? Hyojin ? Are you there ? "

I snapped out of it.  " Nae aunty . I'm in front of your shop " I hung up .

I went into the shop and my aunt ran to me . In one blink , she hugged me tightly . I froze for a while . " A-aunty . I c-can't breathe "

She let me go . " Ooh , mianhae , I was so worried for you . Gwaenchana ? " She hold my hands .

" Nae , gwaenchana . Wae-yo ? " I took my hands from hers . 

" Ani . Next time don't be late or not , I'll fire you " She joked . 

"Mianhae , I won't do it again . " I pouted .

"Um , so did you find anywhere to work ? "

" Nae , I'm going to work at a cafe . "

" Ok , stop chit chat-ing and start working."

" Nae" I bowed at her a little . * Sigh * " Annyeonghaseyo , what are you looking for ? "

 

 

Himchan POV

I stood in front of a shop ' Park Ha's Collection ' .

* I saw the whole thing . The hugging , the holding hands . I just didn't understand what are they talking about . Isn't that woman the school gardener ? She owns this shop ? Is she my neighbour's aunt ? I clearly heard she called her ' aunt ' on the phone just now .*

I walk away . * She's such a mystery *

 

You POV

"Nae , I'll pack it for you " I hand a plastic bag to a woman . " Gamsahabnida . Please come again " I rubbed the back of my neck .

* I haven't bowed so many times before . *

Then , a man came into the shop . 

* Ugh , I'm so freaking tired to work *I walk to him .

" What do you want ? " I look up and met his eyes .

" Is this how you treat customers ? I can't believe it . " He shook his head . " If I were the manager , I would've fire you "

I sighed . * Ow great . It's the blondie again . * " Lucky for me , you're NOT the manager . " I emphasized the word ' not '.

" Eysh , jinjja . You should treat your customers properly with a smile on your face . Try to do it once . "

I slapped my forehead and shake my head . * I hate him ! * I took a deep breath .

"Annyeonghaseyo customer-nim . May I help you ? " I forced a smile and used my girly voice . Himchan stood in front of me like a statue .

* Heh , shocked ? * I smirked . " You don't anything ? Good . Now,  run along . " I shoved him to the exit .

" Y-yah ! I want to buy a dress for someone."He turned around and we were just an inch apart .I pushed him away .

" D-dress ? The dress corner is over there . " I pointed at the jeans corner . " Oops , ani . It's over there . " 

I could feel my face reddened of embarrassment . I fixed my bangs and turn away . 

" If any dress caught your attention , call the girl over there " I pointed at one of my colleague .

" Eysh " He grabbed my wrist and went to the dress corner  dragging me along .

" Ah , so many beautiful dresses . Which one should I choose ? " He scanned the dress corner . " Which one is beautiful to you ? "

I look down and avoided to make an eye contact with him . " I think this is beautiful . " I took out a floral dress . It has green leaves and soft pink flowers with a white background .

" You're right . It's beautiful , like you " 

I stepped on his foot . " Ouch , you're strong ."

" What size do you want ? S ? M ? XL ? " 

He doubt " I don't know her size but her body is similar to yours ."

" My size is S , so..." I walked to the counter . " Is this all you want ? " I look back and he was at the men's corner .I went to him .

" What colour suits the dress ? "

" Um , soft pink . Maybe white "

"Give me the white shirt " He said and walked slowly to the fitting room .

" Who do you think I am , your maid or something ? " I grumbled softly .

" Yah ! Ppali ! I don't have much time " 

* Relax Hyojin . Relax * I ran a little to him . I gave him the shirt and lean against the wall in front of him while looking at the shirt .

* Why does he wants to buy matching outfit ?

" Wae ? You want to see my beautiful abs ? It's ok . I'll let you see it free of charge because you're pretty ." he winked .

I tried my best not to roll my eyes but it's a habit of mine.  * Stupid guy *

 

"What is this ? " he ask .

" Eysh , you don't know this ? You're really stupid . It's a couple T-shirt . You wear it with your girlfriend . "

" Ah , jinjja ? I want this " he gave me a pair of T-shirt saying ' I LOVE YOU ' 

*He has a girlfriend ? I don't know that . Then , the dress must be for his girlfriend . * I look at the T-shirt * And this too . Ah , whatever . I don't care *

" Neo , gwaenchana ? You look disturbed and ... " 

" The total is 55000 won . Bill or cash ? "

" Cash . Chingu-ah , when will you finish your work ? "he smiled awkwardly .

*Since when am I his so called ' chingu ' ? * " It's none of your business " I gave him the balance and bowed .

" Do come again .

" Keke I will " he grinned and left .

 

 

Guurrrrrrrr~ " Ugh , my stomach is playing songs already . It's 3pm and I haven't eaten a single meal . " I patted my stomach " Poor you "

My aunt came out of her room . " Hyojin-ah , have you eaten ? I was going to invite you to have a meal with me . "

" Ah ? Aniyo aunty . I have already ... "

" Annyeonghaseyo Mrs Park . Can I borrow her for lunch ?" My aunt and I look at the dude in front of us . 

"Himchan-sshi , you know Hyojin?"

"Hyojin ? " he raised an eyebrow . " Ah, nae . She's my classmate and my neighbour . So , can I borrow her for just an hour ? "

" So you rejected my invitation because you wanted to go out with him ? I see . " 

" Aunty , it's not like that . " I gave my aunt a he's-a-crazy-guy look .

"I'm just joking . You can borrow her as long as you want but if she's hurt , I'm gonna kill you " My aunt wore a serious face and left us alone .

Himchan gulped "A-arasuh . Hyojin-ah , ppali . " He intertwined his fingers between mine .

"Yah ! Let me go . Where are we going ?! "

 

 

:: To be continued ::