Memories

You Again ?! [EDITING]

Your POV

" Jjang ! Wifey , we're here ~ " Himchan lead me out from the car . 

" Aren't you tired ? My back is aching for sitting so long . " He continued while stretching his body .

" Hyojin-ah , are you alright ? " He questioned but I remain silent . 

Tears started to well up in my eyes . Memories flashes in my mind . Memory of me and Yongguk . We used to come here on our free time , of course the amusement park .

" Aaah , so you're afraid of height ? Nevermind . Kim Himchan is here to protect you . " He pumped out his chest and cackled . 

I was dragged by him to enter that place . Finally , he bought the tickets after struggling with me .

I saw the bench we used to sit . The roller coaster we rode . The tunnel of love we used to make out in . The photobooth we took pictures .

I closed my eyes shut and  accidentally let a tear escaped from my eye . 

" Eh , Hyojin ? Are you crying ? " Himchan landed his hand on my shoulder .

I pushed away his hand and walked towards the rides .

He stood there , not moving an inch . I turned around , noticing he's not beside me . 

" What ? Are YOU afraid of heights ? " I asked emphasizing the word ' you ' .

" Heck no . I thought you were ... um ... never mind . " He rubbed at the back of his neck and catched up with me .

" So , where should we ride first ?  The roller coaster ? The merry-go-round ? The tunnel of love ? " he raised his eyebrow .

" I don't care . " I insert my hand in my pocket waiting for him to decide.

" Okayyyyy . The roller coaster it is . " he pulled me in a blink which made me loose my balance at first .

He stopped and gave me a chance to stand on my feet properly .

I clicked my tounge and frowned but he ignored it . 

We got into our seats and I was out of breath . I acted bold but ending up shaking my head off before the ride even started .

" Ah , so you are afraid . " Himchan said while holding back his laugh .

" No , I'm not . Just , cold . " I lied .

Himchan made chicken noises and I know he's just teasing me .

Just then I remembered Yongguk used to tease me before riding this . He would also make chicken noises . But the only different thing was he would hugged me during the ride .

But now , no one will hug to comfort me .

I closed my eyes , counted to ten when suddenly ...

" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH .. Help me !! I'm gonna diiiiieeeeee !!! " The roller coaster started before I even knew it would .

I could see at the corner of my eye Himchan was laughing his brain off . I screamed along the whole ride and barely have the ability to walk .

My legs were shaking and my head was spinning . I went to the toilet and vomited .

Flashes came again . 

" Hyojin-ah , if you are so weak and scared to ride , tell me . What if you died just now ? " Yongguk patted my back when I was feeling sick .

" You know , you're just like my sister . But prettier of course . " he pinched my nose as we both laughed happily .

" Hyojin ! " Himchan's voice brought me to reality again . I shook my head and went to him .

" Are you okay ? " he touched my forehead . " You look pale . "

I flinched and saw the restaurant we used to eat at . I stared at it and remembered how Yongguk used to feed me .

The way he wiped away the sauce near my lips . The time our eyes met when we drank .

" Ah , so you're hungry  ? Tell me earlier then . C'mon . " he pulled my wrist and forced me to come with him .

I refused to follow him . I pulled back my hand and shook my head . 

When we're about to enter , I accidentally hit a guy . A blonde guy . 

" Um , miss . You dropped your purse . " That guy said . 

I know that voice . That familiar hoarse voice . The voice I melted to . 

" Yah , Hyojin . Aren't you going to take your purse ? " Himchan turned to the stranger and recognized him right away .

" Hyung ! What are you doing here ? " Himchan asked him .

" Hyojin ? Is that you ? " He tried to turn me around facing him but I hardened my body .

" Hyung , you know her ? " Himchan looked confused .

" Hyojin , please listen to me . I didn't mean to do that to you . I swear . I'm innocent . I love you and you only . " Yongguk shook my body .

" Andwae . That couldn't be ... " I said softly and tried to escape but failed when Yongguk grab my wrist .

" Believe me . I love you and can't stand a day without you . " Yongguk gripped my wrist tighter .

" Hyojin ! " he shouted .

I fell on my knees and sat on the floor not caring the people who are staring . I close my ears with my hands and closed my eyes . 

" Shut up shut up .. " I kept on repeating those words until Himchan pulled me out of the restaurant .

" Himchan , let me talk to her . Just for a minute. " Yongguk followed us from behind .

Himchan stopped and asked me for my permission . I slightly nodded just to hear his explanation .

" I'll be waiting in the car . " Himchan left the both of us alone .

Yongguk came forward and explained everything . It was just a misunderstanding . She was just a friend of his but has a crush on him .

They spend the rest of the night together without knowing , they both were .

Yongguk believed that she was trying to make me jealous but I'm not sure whether it's true or not .

" Ok , it's your choice to believe it or not . All I'm trying to say here is I still love you . No matter what happens . Give me another chance . Please. " Yongguk pleaded .

" Huh , I don't know . Give me time to think about it . " I said .

" Well then . I'll just give you my number . Tell me if you made up your mind . " He took my phone and saved his number .

" I better get going . Himchan's waiting for me . " He nodded and we bid our goodbyes .

I sighed on what a day I had . By the time I reached the car , Himchan was tapping his leg probably mad .

He saw me and went inside the car . 

" So , about you and Yongguk hyung . What ... " He didn't finish his sentence because I cut him .

" I ... I don't want to talk about it. " 

I saw him nodding and he sent me home .