Job , where are you ?

You Again ?! [EDITING]

You woke up early this Saturday morning because you had to search for a partime job . You wore an oversized shirt and skinny jeans . You get out of your apartment and saw Himchan . He smiled warmly and said " Annyeong. A fine day , huh ? Where are you going ? " 

You ignored him . You walk to the nearest stall . You wanted to see the manager but he was not in . You went to the bookstore next to the stall . You pleaded for a job but he said he has enough workers * Damn it *

Almost 10 shops rejected you . Then , you went to a cafe and sat down . 

" Hmm , ottokhae ... I have to search for a job to pay my apartment rent ." You said softly but loud enough for Himchan to hear . 

He sat on the seat in front of you . He was wearing a waiter suit . You realised his appearance * Him again ? What is his name again ?

You stood up and quickly he said " Are you looking for a job ? "

You walked away . 

" Heyy . The cafe I work needs a waitress ! "

You stopped but didn't turn back . You think twice * If I'm gonna work there , I'm gonna work with that punk . Aniyaa . I can't be choosy . But .. *

You continue walking.  Himchan ran towards you and shout " Yah ! You better think twice ! *

You said in your heart * I did you freak *

 

 

You walked to your aunt's clothes shop . You go to the counter and said " Unnie , where is my aunt ? "

Then , a beautiful lady with short hair walk to you . " Hyojin-ah . What are you doing here ? "

"Auntyy , I need a job . Can I work here ? "

She answered " Umm , I don't need a worker anymore , dear . "

She looked at you . You look down on the ground . 

" Jakkaman , there's a worker who went for a honeymoon . I guess you could replace her "

You look at her , curious " How long will she be gone ? "

Your aunt took the calender on the counter " Now is Feb , she will be back in 2 months . Do you still want it ? "

You were a bit disappointed but you nodded and plastered a fake smile on your face . 

 

 

 

* I can only work at aunt's shop for only 2 months . Hm , better start looking for a new job . * You closed your eyes and go to sleep .

 

Annyeong . Please comment and subscribe ~ . Not pushing, just saying .