A Thing

You Again ?! [EDITING]

You started your first day of work today . Your partner ask you to smile at the customers even though they are truly annoying . "Customers are always right " She said and smiled .

You rolled your eyes and mimic her softly " Customers are always right blahblahblah , I don't care . I wanna put my serious face on :P "

You look at the clock on the wall " Psh . I would be snoring my head off at this time "

Then a customer went into the shop . She wears a tight t-shirt and a short skirt that barely covers her .

 " Annyeonghaseyo , what do you want ? " You ask trying your best to be polite . 

"Ani , I just want to look around " 

*Go look around other shops you big s  e * You smirked and look away .

The first day of work went well but you cursed so many customers in your head . 

 

When you were searching for your apartment key , somebody grab you by the hand and brought you to a room . You can't see him clearly because it was really dark . You saw a scar on his face and gasped . *Ohmygosh*

"Yah ! Let me go . " Then you bite his hand .

" Ahhhhh ! Hey , do you know how much pain it was ? "

" How should I know when I'm the one biting ? " You answered and kick his *thing*

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! you're just a hotie . You are like a inside "

 

You ran away as fast as you could so he wouldn't follow you . You panickly took out your key but it drop on the floor . * Ahhh , jinjja ? *

You grab the key and started to unlock your door . Then a hand hold your shoulder .

You slightly shriek and turn around . You were happy to see Himchan . You hugged him tightly . You cried on his shoulder .

He has a puzzled look on his face . He chuckle and hug you back . 

You stayed in that position for a few minutes . Then , Himchan broke the silence .

" Why did you cry ? " 

You push him and went to your apartment . Before getting inside , you stuck your tongue out . 

Himchan turned around . *She was hugging me then she push me plus , she stuck her tongue at me ? Aishh that girl is weird . I still don't know her name yet . Ahhh . Whatever . *

You leaned against the door . You sat on the floor slowly . * I think I'm in love . Hihi *

Then an imaginary angel appeared on you right shoulder . An imaginary devil on your left shoulder . 

 

 

You   : Should I confess to him ?

Angel : ( Nod nod ) You should give him a chance .

Devil  : Ani , He will break your heart like the dude .

You   : But he seems different . 

Devil  : ANI ! All dudes are the same . Trust me .

Angel : Follow what your heart says , honey .

You    : Why should I trust you ? you're a devil .

Devil   : Ya right . 

 

Then , the devil disappeared .

 

You    : Angel , I don't think I have a heart . I haven't heard my heartbeat for a loooooooooooooooooooong time .

Angel : Psh , nonsense . Yah ! If you don't have a herat , you would die now .

You   : Hm , Ottokhae , jakkaman , since when there is an angel of me? I'm cruel and cold . Go away .

 

You shoo away the angel . 

 

You were a bit curious about him . You shook your head * Yah Park Hyojin ! Are you crazy? *

 

:: End of chapter :: 

Please comment and subscribee ;)

Read the next chapter if you wanna know why she cried .