14 Feb

You Again ?! [EDITING]

 

***** I have nothing against Yongguk . I'm a baby too ;)

 

You groaned loudly after knowing today is 14 February , Valentines Day . You hate that day so much after *that* thing happen .

 

:: FLASHBACK ::

"Oppa must be happy to receive this chocolate ." you said as you walk to he's house . He is your current boyfriend , Yongguk .He is good looking and your favourite artist too .

When you reached his house , you sneaked into his room. You wanted to surprised him . You twisted the doorknob and open the door . You were shock to see Yongguk and a girl on his bed . You dropped the box of chocolate and turned away . " Oppa..."

Yongguk saw you and tried to explain but you ran away as fast as you could . Tears were rolling down your soft cheeks .

He texted you * Hyojin-ah . it's not what it looks like . Meet me at the park 4pm .*

 

 

You look at the clock . It's already 4pm . * Should I go or not ? * You took your jacket and went to the park . You waited for half an hour but still no sign of him .

You stood up and went home . You knock your head on the wall * Babo Hyojin , Babo . I shouldn't have waited for him . Get him out of your mind right NOW !* . You cupped your face and continue crying . 

:: END OF FLASHBACK ::

 

You wash your face again and again . You wear your school uniform and walk to school . You try not to remember that * thing * . * Stupid guy * You said in your head . 

You reach school . You walk down the hallway and saw girls giving chocolate to guys . * Stupid girls . Don't you know that they're gonna dump you and sleep with another person who is way more hotter than you ? * You smirked at them .

They look down on the ground realising you were there .

 

You are the most cold person in the school . They call you the Queen Of Ice . Every student doesn't dare to talk to you even the teachers . They will avoid looking at your cold eyes . You don't care about not having friends . Friends are just waste of time .

 

:: KKKRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG ::

You sat on the chair and open your book . You look at the clock . * It's only 10 am and I'm freaking bored to death . * You stood up and pack your things . You stormed out of the class and slammed the door. The teacher ignored you and continue teaching .

 

After school , you went home . You saw a blonde guy moving into the apartment next to yours . He smiled and said " Annyeonghaseyo . Kim Him Chan imnida ." He took his hand out of his pocket and offered to shake hands with you . You rolled your eyes and unlock your apartment door . 

"Jakkaman , may I .... " BAMM . You closed the door right in front of his face . You laid flat on the bed . * I wish this day ends fast * You closed your eyes and tried to sleep .

The boy outside your door stood there , dumbfounded . * What a weird girl . People normally don't reject this looks * He said pointing his thumbs at himself . 

He shook his head and unpack his things .

 

 

 

 

 

How is my first chapter ?

Jeongmal mianhae if it's boring and messy .