Accepted Rquest

Dream Comes True

Kyuhyun POV

At home...

'Aish! why I am being good to her.. why not my evil side?...'  "Omma~ I will be going to Sungmin house.. Is that okay?" I shout from the second floor.. "Ne, You can, you never ask me for an excuse?" Mrs Cho said "Today, I will be good and in a half minutes later.. you know right?" Kyuhyun said. " Whatever Cho!" my mother said back.

Author POV

Kyu has arrived at sungmin house. "Oh, Kyuhyun-ah.. why are you coming?"Sungmin pats his back. "Nothing..Clearing my stress away"kyuhyun start to throw himself to the sofa. "So, whats your problem?Maybe I can solve it?"Sungmin ask. " I was just thinkking that...(you know he talks about sooyoung story and him)" "Oh.. is that so, I think that girl likes you.. Have check on your facebook?"Sungmin smiley ask. "Ani, can I borrow your laptop?"Kyuhyun asked "Ne, you can" Sungmin bring his laptop and kyu sign-in. "Yah! theres a friends request there! I think its her~~" Sungmin move around Kyu in horror scenes.

Kyu click on the friend request. Then, it said there -SummerSoo- let me check her profile pictures.. Kyu eyes began bigger.. "Min-ah, its her!" Kyuhhyun shout." See!I told you, She likes you!"Sungmin said. "Shut up, but she's cute I think"

 

Sooyoung POV

Am I dreaming, he's like a prince to me.. wait! just now he gave me his facebook....   

Then,  I jumped out of my bed and to my study table and there's a computer.. "Huh? there's one notification there.." Sooyoung rub her chin. " And there it said 'KyuChoRaieng has accepted your friend request' Omoooonaaaaaa~~~ he just accept"