The met

Dream Comes True

Hye guys! sorry for the bad english... well, how was it? I cant do long words in every chapter and maybe one day will be long ^.^.. and sorry i forgot to mention Yuri's name.. Mianhe~~

=====================================================================================================

Soo POV

I walk with my new friends to our new class. When we arrived at our new class. "Owkkay~~ this is our new class~" Taeyeon said, when she look back"Yah! Sica, why are hiding behind me!!!"Jessica said in horror "Omma~~ Donghae is there.. I think he look me just know.. I think he likes me~~" "Ya~~ Your omma is at home.. pabo.. just go in or i'll call him~ dongh--"taeyeon nearly shout his name when Jessica close "Alright Taengo" as they walked in somebody blocked them.. It was the 'ApinkDaQueenGangstar'.. "Bomi-ah, can you get your out of the way!"Yuri shout. Bomi suprised that what Yuri had said to her "Yah, Black girl~~ are you serious??Dont even dare to say that to us! or i'll get you in trouble like this!" Bomi just on the way to punch a fist to Yul but someone stop her..That is me " Stop bullyng my friends"Sooyoung smirks "oh..oh..no Im afraid.. hahaha.. never  afraid, Hey friends can you look at this slim body girl dont you think I should fight her thin body?" All students in the classroom staring at me then hey said "Yes, you should!" Someone said.' Take thiS.. ou'--" bomi punch me but failed. I moved my body aside and my left hand punch her stomach. "So, How does it feel?" I said. Then the so-called group ran outside. Everyone lookin at me quiet and continue their conversation. 

All my girls staring at me.. They're jaw all dropped ", What?" I said.. "Unnie , Don't you know that group was the strongest among all the student in the school?"Seohyeon said. "Jinjja? So shame"I said. "You're the 1st one to kill them since this10years! how did you do that? You should teach me. Then Jessica said, "Sorry, I forgot to mention you all that she take taekwondo,karate and Taiko class and she won the 1st place". Then our teacher came.

Author POV

 

In the class, Soo sitting beside the window.. She didn't pay much attention to study. Then she saw a man walking at the school garden kicking rocks. She almost know that face. Sooyoung made her eyes big Hey.. that is the man i wanna check on... How im gonna go to him? Urgghh~~...aha! Ikno w what im gonna do~~ She look at the man, when he look up Sooyoung turned her face away...

Kyuhyun POV

 I was throwed out of the class because I was sleeping in the class. ..that ing teacher.He feels someone watching him, he look up.. Its a woman, but just a few second she looked away.. 

after 2 minutes...

(Author POV) Kyuhyun still standing there. The he felt a light tap on his shoulder. It was her! The one looking at me just now!."umm~~ what are you doing here?" Soo asked. "I got a punishment by my teacher"Kyu said. "ouuhh~~ poor you" Soo continued."So~~ do you had facebook?" " Yup"kyu said "What?" "KyuChoRaieng, why?"Kyu ask.. Sooyoung stand froze there its him! MyMy..*DgeunDgeun.What should I said to him.. "umm..I-"soo was not finished wat she want to said. The bells ringing.. "Will continue that words tomorow..okay?..bye"He left.. you bell...