The 100 years..

Dream Comes True

So, I knew the chapter kinda boring. Im gonna give Kyu tounght in Blue and sooyoung in Red

=========================================================================

 

Next day...

 

Sooyoung POV

My dad send me to school. It was my first time went to this school, Last year, I am schooling in Japan , I moved to Korea because my late grandfather died and my grandmother left alone in the house. I wonder where is he... " Youngie, we arrived!!My father just pop my tought, 'Oh..ne..I am ready!!'I shout with nervous. I went to the school hall, there's was many people registering and sitting. One of the teacher said "Oh, let your father register your paper and you can sit on where your class at. I walk and sit at my place then someone bump onto me "Hey, Youngie how are you? You had changed!!' I was shock. Then I see Its just my childhood bestfriend, her name is Jessica Jung. "Sica!! Im fine!How are you??!!'Tears flow on my cheeks. " Yah!, Why are you so sensitive.. its not like we have not seen each other for 100 years!! Hey~ Do you still miss him?"Jessica punch me. "Umm..yeah" Wonder where he still.. "yah~~ there's no time for dreaming, come on I wanna go to the toilet.. I-i cant stand it anymore"Sica with her pleased face "Umm.. o-oka--" I couldnt finish my words because Sica pulled my hand.

Author POV

Sica ran faster and until bumped into someone "Yah! Can't you see that I want to go to the toilet?!"Sica Shout "Mianhe~~" with his cold answer. Sooyoung eyes getting bigger Is he the one that I search on his facebook, It look like him.. maybe not.. I hope I can see him so I can tell he is or not... The two arrived at the toilet. After that, went back to the School hall. Principle Lee gave a speech. Then, It was break time.. "Soo, come on we gotta hurry because there will many people to buy food!" Sica said. They two run and arrived at the canteen. Just great! just little people. "Jeshca! come sit here!" Someone called Jessica. "Oh! YoonA-ah, book me and my friends, Sooyoung a place!"Sica shout back "Nae!" After buying some food, they sit with Jessica friends. Then Sica speak "Oh, I forgot to tell you, this is my childhood friend Choi Sooyoung" All the 6 girls greet Soo. "Annyeong, Sooyoung-shii" " Anyeong, hope to be good friend" Sica continued "This is Kim Taeyeon, She can act dorky.. so be watch, this is Miyoung Hwang but she want us to called her Tiffany. and dont forget the dancing queen Hyoyeon, Kim Hyoyeon, the deer member YoonA, she can attract any guys in this school but remind her first you admire before she get him!and last is the maknae seo Ju hyun..short name seohyeon.She's goot at playing piano.. and that's all" Jesica made a V-sign hand. " Umm..okay.. lets go to our new class" Sooyoung said.