2007! Happy New Year!

Dream Comes True

It's almost they're debution!!

=====================================================

SNSD and SUJU celebrating the new year at SUJU's dorm. "Cheers!" They all raise their drinks and cheer then drink. "It's been a while, right?" Siwon sad. They all nodded.

They we're all already a couple except Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. The two not even confess together, they always fight. The other member tried to connect them but failed.

"Kyuhyun-ah, can you buy for us some food and drinks?" Shindong asked. "No problem hyung, who will follow me?" Kyuhyun asked. "GO WITH SOOYOUNG!!!" They all shout. Sooyoung just cough. "Mwo? andwae??" Sooyoung aegyo almost out. "Just go" Yuri pushed Soo as Sungmin push Kyuhyun until outside the door. Then, Sungmin closed the door and lock it. 

Kyuhyun POV

"SooYoung, let's go!" I hold her hand tight. It was the first time I hold her. "Kyuhyun-ah, I Hate You" She said. I don't believe her because she will let go off her hand from me.

"Lie, by the way I need to asked you, who is the guy that we meet on the restaurant?" I completely want the answer.

"Why did you care? He's my oppa~ Not boyfriend but childhood friend" She said. I almost bump how she said that was her 'oppa'.

Me and her was in the car. I drove the car and listen to a song. "Soo, did you miss Marina?" I just know how to answer. "How do you know I debut in Japan before?" She asked. "Hmmh.. I stalk you're document" I laugh. "Stalker~''I hear she saying that in a low voice. "I had the CD you know~" I said as I take the CD from my bag."I want to hear it" i insert the CD:

Anytime, domo yuneni iku tsumono himiga iru hise su optoe nemo omo ete....

(Route 0: Painting (Sooyoung group with Marina Takahashi (2002-2003))

"You're voice~ so cute" I try to make her blushed. "Shut up"Soo said with cold voice.

Sooyoung POV

I also want to say to him that I enjoy the song but my heart won't let it happen. I miss Marina also. Its been 2 years I left her. Even we are disbanded. She's my neighbour. How I wish later SNSD will debut with japanese song. TT.TT

(End of Sooyoung POV)

"We are arrived" Kyu said. "You go, I will stay in the car" Soo don't want to go. She was afraid if Kyuhyun fan will saw it. Kyuhyun also understand. He take his cap to cover his face. 

ttrurrururueutttu.. *Soo phone ring

"Yebeosayo? Ah~ Taeyeon-shi, mwo?! I don't want.. Later the fan will caught. Aishh~~ Just that one, arasso?! Bye" Sooyoung hang up. Taeyeon want her to buy her nine horror disc. She turn off the engine and bring her sling bag. Kyuhyun was out. "Soo! Where are you going?" He asked. "Taeyeon unnie want me to buy 9 horror disc" Sooyoung walked away.

"Wait! I help you to choose" Kyu shout in low-voice

"Aish~ arasso but you need to follow far from me" Soo arranging the position where Kyuhyun going to follow her from behind. Its just 10cm their position. 

"Hmmm.. 'Ring bell 2 : Bloody camp', 'A tale of two sister', 'White', 'The Cat', 'The Spiritual World', 'Sector 7', 'The Phone', '9;50pm', 'Lost in One'.. hehe done! , Ahjumma, I will buy this" She give it to the lady and take a cash.

"Its 39,579.65 won (In USD= $45.00)" Said the lady. "Ne, here it this" Soo gave the money and go. 

When they reached at the dorm...

"Kyaaa~~ Here it is guys" Soo gave the CD. "Ah~ Gomawo SooYoung-shi" Taeyeon said. "Okay Soo, just now we received letter from the Sm company, That tomorrow we had a new dorm and it was upstair.. and we had a busy schedule tomorrow. Now we watched the horror movie.

========================================================================================================================

Hehehehe... How was it? comment~^^ .... I'm not sure with the lyrics... hehehe, and the horror movie, I've already watched it. My fav. is the first one Soo said.. There was T-ara Jiyeon there, Watched^^..