intro

Dream Comes True

New chapter ^.^..sorry , I don't want Sunny to fell in love with Kyu.. so SunSun couple!!!!!! I was watching Playfull kiss while doing this and I concentrate..hahaha oh! and switch Tiffany and YoonA couple... Tiffany and Siwon and Yoona with Ki Beom

===============================================================================================

"Sunny , you tell them first yours~" Soo said. "No problem,,my one is SunSun~~"Sunny started to dream again."Who"s SunSun, I never that name in Korean name or language?" "Jjan! it's Sungmin"said Yuri.. Right?" " Yah! How do you know" Sunny shout with her cute. " Well,I always see you watching him~" Yul said."What big black " Sunny mumbled. " Mwo?! what did you just said?" Yuri shout. 

"Guys, stop it... we're not even finished with Soo yet.. so~ who's you're's?" Tiffany asked. "Mine? Um.. no one.. idon't want to tell them, it's not important.. wait! I remember what YoonA IQ are... jessica said I have to tell her admire before she get him.. aish!..how I do this..hmmm...yes!I know.. "Yah~ please tell us" all of them said. "Okay..okay.. just don't tell everyone.. it's start with K..I won't tell just the alphabet but don't go to this K man" Sooyoung warned them.. "MM..K? is that supposed to Kim beom" YoonA almost angry ... "Not Kibeom it's the name , not sur name" Soo said.. "Ouuhh"

=================================================================================

Sorry guys I can't make it.. maybe later k.. bye!