AUDITION AND THE SECRET

Dream Comes True

Not too long ^^ FYI I don't really know about kyuhyun, so I will make Kyu to debut with SUJU early.. khee

==============================

Kyuhyun POV

Hmmmh.. Okay Kyu.. Just think that you will pass the audition, yeah, I know I have a cool voice.. I will get it!... "No. 83, Cho Kyuhyun.. it's you're turn" Said the company. "Anyeong hasaeyo, conneun Cho Kyuhyun from Yumkwang High School." I said. "Okay, the Super Junior said you want to join the group, right? What did you want to take dancing, acting or singing?" they ask. "I wil sing." I nervously said. "Okay, let's start !"

(Kyu will sing 'Now & Forever' from his SME audition)

"Thank You Cho Kyuhyun, you can go back home now, the result will be given tonight, make sure keep your phone with you" they said. "Oh ne Kamsa Hamnida" I bowed 90 degree. 

At Suju's dorm...

"Wah.. kyu~ I never tought your voice will be like that" Sungmin said. As the Suju's member watch Kyu audition video. "Yah~ what's with that ugly face" Siwon looked at my face. "Will they accept me?" I asked "Of course" The member try to calm me down.

Author POV

Then Kyu phone suddenly rang. "Yebeosaeyo? Ne it's kyuhyun.. oh kamsa Hamnida" Kyu hang up the phone. The Suju member looked kyu upset face. "What's wrong, Kyu?" Eunhyuk ask. "I PASS THE AUDITION!!! I WILL JOIN YOU IN MARCH!!!!!!" Kyu shout from his stomach to his mouth. Everyone shout and welcoming him to join Suju.. "Wait" Kyu almost forget Something. "I want to tell Soo!!" Kyu dialed YoonA's phone number.

"Anyeong YoonA-shii, tell Soo I passed the audition and joining Suju member" Kyu said to yoona. "Mwo? Jinjja Chukkaeyo Kyu.. Yes, I will" YoonA said to the phone happily.

 

YoonA POV 

Owwh.. make sure there's no SNSD member in SooYoung's room.. as I tought Aish! They said they will going to buy food so, it's just me and Soo "Sooyoung, Shikshin-ah" I shout until I open Soo's room I closed my eyed like someone who acting like Oh-how-I-wish-*imagining- "Kyuhyun passed the audition! and he'll be in Suju member!!" I then opened my eyes omo...... all the members is there they was all shocked and looked at Soo.

"Mianhe Soo, I tought they went to buy food for our." I said to Soo. Sooyoung face was scary than I tought. Her face looks like want to kill me. "Is it true Soo? You like Kyuhyun-shi?" Taeyeon asked. "YoonA, someday I will Kill you!!!!!!" as she want to attack me. Jessica blocked "Soo~ if you tell us earlier it wouldn't be like this, we already know this from you're sister, SooJin" Jessica explain. "Oh?! Jinjja that s**p*d sister" Soo said. "Soo, we can help you~"Tiffany said

SooYoung POV

"Sorry but this is not important, don't even tell this to Suju's member, understand?"Soo warned them. "They already know unnie" Seo said. "Mwo?! How come?" Hyo suddenly start the story. "Once upon a time.." Jessica suddenly hit her. "Yah! there's no time to play!" "What I was just going to tell ... Once upon a time, when you want to meet Kyu at CheonHodong Park, you're sister ask us to follow her, and there was two bushes right the back of your sister was bushes also and the back of it was us~~"

"Ouuuhh... wait! did y-you see the k-ki" Soo want to say and YoonA continue. "Ne Soo, all of us saw it" YoonA said. "Aish.. you guys.. then they all laugh.

 

============================================================================================================

Not so long.. hehehehehe