A new girl

Dream Comes True

Hy all now i can post picture... and how is the story? I put sungmin tought in Green                                                                                                                                       and sunny in orange

==============================================================

Kyuhyun POV

" Sungmin-ah, should I make video call to her?.. just teasing her~~" Kyu said "No..No.. maybe tomorrow.. okay? Now go back to you 'Home Sweet Home'". Sungmin push him to the door. Before sungmin closed the door, Kyuhyun make his aegyo " Hyung-a~~" "Please dont use your aegyo, it not suites to you!" " Aish! what a bad hyung"kyuhyun mumbled.

The next day...

(No one POV) Teacher BOA teach Science class. "Good morning everyone!"She said happily. "Good morning MIss" they answer sleepily. "Today, I will teach-"Miss BoA want to say but theres a student coming. "Oh, ne.. this girl will your new classmate, her name is Lee Sunkyu."Miss BoA said. "And she is the niece of the principle"Sunkyu said "Anyyeong-hasaeyo~~ Coneun Lee Sunkyu ibmnida.. you can just call me Sunny" Sunny using her aegyo. "aww... she's cute!" everybody said in the class."even I can do that aegyo.." Soo whisper herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyu-ah you do you want to eat that or not??" Leetuk said. "No, its disgusting.. you want it?" "Of course!". Sungmin just smiling towards the direction of a girl. Donghae whisper to his ears, "Sungmin~~ who are you looking at~~...Yah! pabo stop smiling at yourself!" Donghae punch lightly at his arm. "Yah! can't you see that cute mouth of cat??I think I have fallen inlove with her~~"Sungmin said. "Sungmin, you don't know her? She is Lee Sunkyu, the niece of our principal" Siwon said. ohh~~ jinjja~~ oh o.O I see that girl beside Sunkyu is the girl... "Ya~`kyu, is that the girl that request you at your facebook??"Sungmin asked him. Kyu quickly look "Ne, she is" *Dugeundegeun Aish! whats wrong with my heart, Am I fallen in love with her?...

 

Sunny POV

I was in the canteen area, alone.. I was queing in the line to buy food.. While waiting for my turn, I watched around the canteen area, theres a man , he is cute which more even cute . I saw his friends watching me. I wave at him and he turn his face just because his friends whisper something to him . *Dugeun Omona Sunny, Is this could be love??....