Essay on Love

Love. Love. Love.

Essay on Love

 

Before anything else, I want to clear two things out. I want to justify things and why on earth am I writing in English. Well first, I have hopes of my essays being published. I want to keep things real. I really want to write in Filipino since I am a Filipina. But, I'll just go on with my mind. Technically speaking, this essay is intended to the one I really love right now. You might be as well as laughing if you'll know the truth which is I'm not going to tell. Well I believe in the idiom 'you should read between the lines' and that perfectly hits the spot. Hahaha. My introduction is getting longer. So maybe I should get to the point by now.

It goes like this. And it goes like that. Does that make any sense? Of course it does. It perfectly describes what I actually feel right now. I never felt this way before. Probably because of my young age or it is really the act of LOVE. I’ve been in love. I mean everybody’s been in love. But that was different. Entirely different. It was way back the old days of my childhood. But what’s important now is that this person that I’m really in love with is inspiring me to do more. He’s the one responsible for making me feel this way. As I have said, I have never been this way before. I felt so alive. So full of hopes and dreams. It’s been a great experience having him as my loved one. Totally an alien feeling yet it doesn’t get awkward at all. Like I have experienced it a long time ago although I haven’t yet. Well at least until now. Which is I am very grateful of. He inspires me to strive harder to reach my goals and to reach farther. I thank God for giving him to me. Using him to express His love for me. He’s one of my greatest gifts from God. Personally speaking, I don’t want talking about him since I get reactions I don’t want to listen to. What I think is that I should be thankful because I was given a chance to love someone and is my soul mate. He really is my soul mate. Some say that I should marry the guy. But I’ll give you reasons why I won’t or shouldn’t or can’t or couldn’t marry him. Whatever fits best. First, because he’s so far away from me and we have some which I will not mention. Second, is that I just believe that even if you’re soul mates it doesn’t necessarily mean you have to marry him/her. What matter most now is that he really is special to me. I have closed my doors to others just for him. We’ll need some miracle to work on me before you can get him out of me. Only time can tell the testament it had witnessed before its eye that I have loved a man with all my heart and soul.

What I want to imply is this: when you love someone, don’t let others run into you saying they’re not believing it’s true. If you let them do that to you, you’ll never feel the true essence of being in love or loving someone truly. Use time as your tool in love. You’ll never know how or when or where it will come to you. You’ll just know it has come. You’ll know the magic it brings. It will truly bring out the best in you. Even if you do not believe the changes it brings, one thing’s for sure. I do not regret every single moment I felt brought by these changes. I am very thankful that I had an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity like this one. I’m really thankful for this experience because I have learned so many things about love and life. I have so many happenings and enjoyable moments to share.

Look forward. Maybe it’s there. But maybe now’s a bad time. Or, you may have been looking through that someone. You just don’t know it is that someone you’re destined to be with. Do not be afraid to love. Sometimes you have to take risks so you’ll learn. Be ready for it. You might be surprised how it can affect and change you. You will definitely change. For the better.

 

 

©2009