The wedding

Taeny / Yoong's series Love Stories (One-shot story)

 

Characters: Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Jessica, Yoona and Krystal

Taeyeon & Tiffany, Sooyoung & Jessica. The four bestfriends decided to hold their wedding together.

Yoong is the bestfriend of Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Jessica. He used to be a happy-go-lucky guy. However, things changed ever since he lost his beloved girlfriend in an car accident 2 years ago. He behaved like a player and do not wish to settle down as he couldn't forget his girlfriend who sacrificed herself to save him. He is very happy that his 4 bestfriends are getting marry.

Krystal, 19 years old. The hot favourite girl in high school. She is the little dongsang of the 5 oppas & eonnies, she likes to follow Jessica whenever they had a gathering. Although she is 4 years apart with Yoong (the youngest) but both of them clicked very well. Yoong likes to tease this little dongsang and Krystal will get Yoong's help whenever she had guys problem.

The handsome bestman, Yoong (their bestfriend) and the pretty bridemaid, Krystal (Jessica's sister) has been helping them with the wedding arrangment.

The brides and the bridemaid surprised the grooms and bestman by their beautiful wedding gown. Taeyeon and Sooyoung walked to their brides and kissed them on the cheek.

Baby, you look so stunning. said Taeyeon and kissed Tiffany's lips.

Sica, my heart is going to explode. said Sooyoung smiled and hugged Jessica into his embrace.

Baby Krys, you are so beautiful! said Yoong smiling.

Thank you, oppa. said Krystal shyly.

The guys will be drooling later. said Yoong teased and laughed.

Oppa...... said Krystal blushed and slapped Yoong's arm.

The wedding dinner started. Indeed, the guys was surrounding Krystal when they saw her. Krystal is frustated and keep looking for Yoong to help her "get out" of the surrounding.

Yoong, looks like my little sister in-law needs your help now. said Sooyoung patted Yoong's shoulder and pointed where Krystal is.

This little dongsang.... she has grown to be a great beauty heh... said Yoong praised and smiled.

How about becoming my brother in-law? asked Sooyoung laughed.

Yah! What are you talking about, our age is a gap..... said Yoong surprised.

Yoong, it is just 4 years not 14 years! I can see that you both are comfortable with each other. said Sooyoung smiling.

I agreed too. said Taeyeon coming behind them.

You guys must be getting over excited with your wedding now. said Yoong laughed.

We are serious, Yoong! said Sooyoung smiled.

Look at your little princess, she need your help now. said Taeyeon laughed and pushed Yoong to go to Krystal which "searching" for him.

Yoong laughed and shaked his head, he is walking towards to where Krystal is.

Baby Krys, there you are! said Yoong and waved his hand at Krystal.

Yoong oppa, where have you been? I miss you..... said Krystal hugged Yoong immediately.

Thank god, you are here! I'm so frustrated with these guys here! said Krystal whispered to Yoong's ear.

Gentleman, pls excuse us for awhile. said Yoong politely to those guys who had jaw-drooped.

Come on, Baby... your sister is looking for you. said Yoong smiled and he interwined with Krystal's hand and drag her away.

Krystal followed Yoong gradually and she is blushing when Yoong interwinded with her hands.

Eonnie..... called Krystal when Yoong bring her to Jessica and Tiifany make-up room.

Whoa! You guys are holding hands! said Tiffany screamed happily.

Jinja..... are you guys serious? said Jessica surprised when she heard Tiffany.

Aigoo..... I just helped her to get away. said Yoong smiled.

You both looks goods together actually. said Tiffany smiled.

Baby Krys, do you like your Yoong oppa? asked Jessica directly.

Eonnie.... it's so awkward to ask infront of Yoong oppa. said Krystal blushed.

Haha! Beautiful brides.... you both are getting over excited for your wedding just like your hubby. said Yoong laughed.

Mwo...... said both brides curiously.

Anyway, it's about time. I will go get Tae hyung and Soo hyung here. said Yoong smiled and walked out.

The grooms and the brides are getting ready for their wedding banquet.

There's a lot of cheering, clapped, whistling sounds for them when they walked out.

After half an hour of food serving, Yoong get up slowly and walked to the stage secretly.

Whereas Taeyeon and Sooyoung gave an excuse to their wife to walk away.

Both grooms and the bestman has prepared a surprising performance for the brides.

Yoong start to play the rhythm by piano, everybody turned their attention to the stage by the beautiful music.

Krystal is stunned by Yoong's suave action on the stage.

Both grooms hide at one corner and waiting to sing for their part.

****************************************************************************

Song title: Beautiful in white / Artist: Shane Filan (Westlife)

(Taeyeon's turn to sing and walked towards Tiffany)

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous
I couldn't speak
In that very moment I found the one and
My life had found it's missing piece
So as long as I live I love you, will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

(Tiffany kissed and hugged Taeyeon)

(Sooyoung's turn to sing and walked towards Jessica)

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this scream I say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
with all my heart I mean every word
So as long as I live I love you, will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

(Jessica hugged Sooyoung tightly)

(Yoong's turn to sing and continue playing the piano)

Oooooh oh...... You look so beautiful in white (smiled at Krystal)

Na na na na...... So beautiful in white
Tonight

(Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yoong sing together)

And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has you're eyes
finds love like you and I did
Yeah, I wish she falls in love
and I will let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white.....
You look so beautiful in white
So as long as I live I love you, will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight
"You look so beautiful in white tonight"

****************************************************************************

Yoong stand up and bowed to everyone. All the guests stand up, clapped, whistled and cheers for them. 

Yoong noticed Krystal has been staring at him since he played the piano, he by winking at her and that made her blushed.

The wedding dinner ended and the newly wedded is flying to Paris for their honeymoon straight after the dinner.

Yoong & Krystal send the couples to the airport with a limo, because they have 6 luggages for 4 persons.

Guess how many luggage will there be when they come back?

 

 

 

End of Story.

Here's the link to this beautiful song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRuDQ6aYeD0&NR=1&feature=endscreen

A wonderful wedding banquet for Taeny & Soosica. What about Yoong & Krystal? Do you want a sequel / a new story for YoonKrys?

 

From: Taenyyoz

Updated: 27.03.13