I missed you!

Hana... Dul.... Set!

 

You woke up in the morning with an hard headache. “Omma! Appa! Are you home?” you shouted and hoped for a yes. “Oh! Hyosung you finally here.” my mum shouted back and went upstairs to me.

Aww... My little Hyosung... you know how much Omma missed you?” she hugged me and tiers started to fell. “Omma... don't cry!” you hugged back and cried too.

Come down. Breakfast is ready.” she smiled. “Can I go to take a shower first?” you asked.
“Sure!” she said and left the room.

“Appa!” you shouted while running downstairs. It looks like you were a 5 years old which haven't seen her parents for a few days.
“Princess” he said. “Appa! I told you not to call me like that.” you shouted.

Yeah yeah... I know. Let's have breakfast.”

*It's the 12th October today... Tomorrow I get my bracelet back.* you sighed with the thoughts of Myungsoo.

Yaah... my little hyosung will turn 18 tomorrow.” your mum said and her eyes sparkled.
“You're right... Isn't your first day of school as well tomorrow?” your dad asked.

Yup.. It is.” you smiled a fake smile.

 

 

 

HYOSUNG-EONNI !!!” Sunhwa shouted when you finally arrived at Planet Cafe.

Omo! Eonni... you have become even prettier than you were!” Ji eun said.

Come sit down!” Zinger said while patting on the seat next to her.

How was it? The United states?” Ji eun asked.

Wonderful! The school where I were was really cool and the teachers were nice and-”

yeah yeah... we know we know... tell us more about the boys there! They are hot.. right?” Sunhwa interrupted you. “Ehmm... yeah... I guess...” you said.
“I guess? You were in the US but haven't even looked once at the boys? Don't lie to us!” Zinger said.

That's the truth! I concentrated on my studies. But by the way girls... Do you know INFINITE?” you asked shyly.

INFINITE? Sure! Who doesn't know them?” Ji eun answered.

Me!” you said.

BWOH!” they shouted “How can you not know them?”

I don't listen do k-pop... Just listen to B.A.P because of my dad.. you guys know why...” you said becoming more and more quiet.
“Hmm.. then the best thing would be to ask B.A.P about INFINITE... but why did you ask?” Sunhwa asked.
“Ah... never mind! What do you want to drink girls?” you asked with a smile.

 

 

 

Waahh.. That was yummy..” you said while tapping on you tummy.

You and eating... nothing changed ...” Ji eun said and the others laughed.
“YAH! Food is yummy... what should I do...” you looked sad.
“Yah, hyosung... tomorrow is our first schoolday together after 7 years.” Zinger smiled “AND.... It's your BIRTHDAY!!” Sunhwa celebrated.

Don't mind my birthday... It's just A birthday!” you mumbled.

Your phone rung... “Yeobeoseyo?” you answered.
“Hyosung!!!” a very familiar voice shouted..
“Yah! Himchan.. You don't need to shout so much....” you said.
“My princess... Let's meet.”
“When?”
“Now!”
“BWOH!?”
“I missed you...” he sadly said.

 


Finished the second chapter... So there he is.. Himchan :D 
Please help me to improve this story by leaving a comment... 
gomawo ^.^