Got you!

Hana... Dul.... Set!

*NO!* you thought. "Ah it's you.. I haven't even recognize you. Mianhae~" you said innocent and smiled a fake smile. "How comes we are meeting each other over and over?" he smirked. "Ha! Do you think I follow you and came on purpose to this school to meet you? Then I have to say that you're wrong. My friends are on this school so.... Moment! Why am I even explaining it to you?" you got angry at the last sentence and turned around so that you faced your teacher. 

The class ended and you went to see Secret in the cafeteria. "Mhmm..where are you?" you mumbled to yourself "Ah there you are!" you went in their direction and sat next to them and havn't even relized that INFINITE without Myungsoo sat on the same table like you. "Yah! Isn't this the girl from the airport?" you heard a familiar voice asking. You turned around and saw INFINITE staring at you. "Yah! Hyosung... Why is INFINITE staring at you like this?" Jieun asked. You turned around and saw the boys from the airport. "Oh! Annyeonghaseyo~ So we meet each other again?" you greeted them with an angelic smile. "Looks like this." Sunggyu answered also with a cute smile. "That must be fate." you smiled. "Yah yah yah... What's your realationsship with them?" Sunhwa whispered. "Nothing special.. Just met at the airport and got to knew each other... They are so special?" you asked. "They are INFINITE a famous korean boy group and in this school they are the Kingkas of the Kingkas. Don't you know them?" Zinger asked shocked. "No! Should I?" you asked confused. "Ehh... yes?!" they said in union. "Yah! Girls... We can hear you!" Woohyun said. You looked at them shocked. "Oh! ehm... don't mind what we are talking about!" Sunhwa waved with her hand. "Hyosung-noona.... Do you really don't know who we are?" Sungjong asked.  "Mianhae~ I first heard of you at the airport from Myungsoo... by the way.. who is he?" you answered. "Did you missed me?" a familiar voice asked. You turned around and saw Myungsoo staying behind you smirking. You immediately turned back and ingnored him by talking with Secret. "Yah!" he patted your sholder. You stood up while turning around and your faces where only a few inches from each others away. "D-didn't I s-say....." you got interrupted by him "Hana.... Dul....Set!" he said, smirked and came closer to your face... closer to your mouth. You realized that and got angry. Your slapped his face.... The whole cafeteria got silent... His cheek turned red and you could see your handprint on it.  He first hidn't face you but then realized that he just got slapped by you and turned with a shocking face back to you... "Don't try that ever again... Arasso?" you shouted and the whole cafeteria watched at you with shocking expressions. You took you bag and went out of the cafeteria. "Eonni~ wait!" Ji eun shouted but you were gone already. "Myungsoo~ She just slapped you!" Hoya reminded Myungsoo. "I KNOW!" Myungsoo shouted.

You walked through the corridor and cried *Why is he doing this to me? Am I so simple to him?*. You thought and heard a voice calling your name... It was Myungsoo's voice. You didn't turned around and went faster. "Hyosung.... Hyosung stop! HYOSUNG!!!!" he shouted. You stopped. You heard the steps coming closer an closer. You wiped away your tears. "It's ok... don't wor-" you turned around and smiled a fake smile when suddenly something soft touched your lips. It were his lips.... He.... is kissing you?! you thought.
He stopped the kiss and looked at you. "Got you!" he smirked. 

 

 


 

How was this chapter? Kinda of confused right? I'll try to update more... Promise! 

 

I can't believe that after 5 days I already have 8 subscribers and 200 views....
Soo a super big thanks to my commenters and subscribers... I love you all!!! ♥♥ Sarang hae!! :3 ♥