That must be fate.

Hana... Dul.... Set!

 

You woke up and your parents already waited next to you bed.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” they shouted and gave you a big cake to blow it out.
“Ah... yeah... thank you.” you said with a fake smile and blew it out.

Get ready and come down to have breakfast and to eat the cake.” my mum said and both of them went out. *Again this birthday thingy..* you thought.
You took a shower and then you stand in front of your school-uniform. “Today... My first day at a korean high school.” you said with a smile “Hwaiting.”
You put it on and went downstairs. “Waah... Our hyosung looks so great in this uniform.” your dad said. “Appa! Don't!”

Come sit down.” your mum tapped in the seat next to her.
 

 

 

The door bell rung.

Oh! You're here. Long time no see. “ you mother said after opening the door.
“Saengil Chukhahae hyosung-eonni!!” Sunhwa, Zinger and JIeun shouted and hugged you. “Gomawo~” you answered.

Girls do you want some cake?” your mother asked them.
“Sorry hyosung's mum but we are late for school.” Sunhwa answered.
They took your arm and you went out of the house.

 

 

 

When you arrived in school everyone looked at you. “Yah! Is something wrong with me?” you asked secret (A/N : If I'm talking about Secret I mean Zinger, Sunhwa and Jieun because they are known as secret in high school.)

No nothing's wrong... Why are you asking?” Jieun answered.
“I don't know... They are looking strange at me.”
“mhmm.. you're new... I think that's the reason.” Zinger said.

yeah... maybe..”

 

 

 

You went to the secretary. “Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Jeon Hyosung. I just transferred to this school.” you said to the secretary lady.

Ah.. that's you... Here is your schedule.” she said and gave you a piece of paper.

Gamsahabnida.”

What's your schedule?” Jieun asked and you showed her the paper.
“No way!” she shouted. “What is?” Sunhwa asked. “She doesn't have any lesson with us!”
“BWOH!” you and them shouted. “That can't be. Let me look.” Zinger took the paper and her eyes widened. “It's the truth.”
The bell rung. “Mianhae~ hyosung-ah but we have to go into this direction. Your class is.... ehmmm....” Sunhwa said “This one.” she pointed at a door.
“Gomawo...” you gave a fake smile and went to the door.

 

 

Every eyes looked at you. “Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Jeon Hyosung.” you said to the teacher.

Ah it's you.” Mr. Lee said “sit.. ehmmm.... there!” he pointed at an empty chair which is in front of another empty chair. “Excuse me but which of them?” you asked.
“The front one.” he answered. You nodded and went to the chair.

The door opened. “Kim Myungsoo. You're to late!” Mr. Lee said and glared at him. The girls did the total opposite of that. Their eyes sparkled. *What Kim Myungsoo? Don't say it's him.* you thought and looked at him. *NOO!* you shouted in your head *It's him.*

He went in your direction and sat at the seat behind you. *Good. He haven't recognize me.* you thought.
Someone patted on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Myungsoo looking at you with his seductive smile. “That must be fate!” he smirked.

 

 


4th chapter.. *o* What do you think about the morning of her birthday plus the morning at her first day at a korean high school? 
Please leave a comment so i can improve my story. ^.^