Mianhae~

Hana... Dul.... Set!

*Got you?* you thought *What does he think who he is?* You looked at him and she is still smirking at you... You slapped his face again. "I already told you. Don't do something like this again!" you shouted. "Why are you always slapping my face?" he shouted back at you. "Who do you think you are? Am I that simple to you?" you shouted with tears in you eyes. "NO! You don't seem to be that simple to me. You're the first person I ever tried......" he didn't continued to speak and looked down on the ground... you could barely understand the last words he said but you did it.... "I'm the first person in what? Come on... Speak!" you first said and the end you shouted. "...to like me." he said looking into your eyes. You shocked. He again came closer to you and kissed you again. You kissed deeper and deeper. But suddenly you released you from the kiss looked shocked at him turned around and went away. Crying... *Why am I crying? Because of him? That's not possible...* you thought and went faster. 

 

Even though i didn't want to meet him i were still waiting at 2.20pm at Cafe Panda.... A hour later... still waiting.... "Miss.. what would you like to have?" a waitress asked the nth time. "An ice americano..." you smiled a fake smile.. "Ok." she said and went away... 
another hour later.... still waiting.... *super birthday* you thought while sighing.... it got dark and it was around 8pm.... You got up and went out of the Cafe.. You saw Himchan and shouted his name.. He turned around and came immediately to you.... "Hyosung-ah... what happened?" he asked seeing you crying... "I waited... for hours.. for him... to bring back my bracelet.... and..........." you said sobbing. "You lost your bracelet???" Himchan surprised. "Mianhae~" she started to cry even harder.... "Don't worry.. I'l buy you a new one... forget the one I gave you last time! This time it will be an even more beautiful one... Promise!" he said smiling... "Gomawo~" you thanked and he decided to bring you back home. You just wanted to leave and you saw Myungsoo running in your direction and stopping right in front of you... He was out of breath... He reached out the bracelet... your bracelet.. and your eyes widened. "Isnt this your bracelet?" Himchan asked confused... Myungsoo looked at you and you still stand there... shocked... not moving... he came to you and hugged you... "Mianhae~" he whispered into your ear and you stiffed... he ended the hug and looked at Himchan... "I'll bring her home!" he said cold. "What? Why should you?" Himchan hissed. "I want to talk to her...and........ apologize!" he looked concerned... Himchan looked at you and back to Myungsoo... "Gwenchana?" he asked you.. "Yes... gwenchana!" you said and gave Himchan a little kiss onto his check... You looked at Myungsoo and walked past him. He looked at you and followed you. 
A while later you still walked together... but no one was talking... You started to cry again and he could hear you sobbing. "Why are you crying?" he asked you.
"Why I'm crying? Today is my birthday and, and,.... you made me wait... for hours.... alone..." you turned to him and shouted. "Today is your birthday...?" he asked shocked. "Yes... and because of you.. I couldn't do anything today.... that was the best birthday i ever had." you said sarcastically... he took your hand and started to run... somewhere... you don't even now where... He stopped and you recognized this place.. It was a place at the Han River... 
He looked at you.. you where still crying and sobbing... "Slap me, punch me, shout at me, cry, do whatever you want to feel better." he said to me. You looked at him with your swollen eyes. You started to punch his chest.. and punch and punch but still crying... he just stood there... not moving... "bad boy, bad boy, bad boy..." you were repeating and still punching his chest... Suddenly he hugged you.. "Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Mianhae~" he said sadly... You shocked but stand there... not moving.... You stood like this for awhile.... He looked at you.. into your eyes.. but you didn't looked into his... he tried to search for eye contact but you looked away. he grabbed your face with both hands so that you have to look at him.. but you still looked away.. "Look at me!" he said quiet.... You looked to him... into his eyes... "I'm sorry!" he said seriously... He came closer and kissed you.... "Please forgive me!" he said and kissed you again... this time it was a deeper one and you didn't resisted it... Suddenly fireworks came up to the sky and you still kissed.. deeper.... and deeper.... "I like you!" you could hear him saying it in a short interruption from the kiss... 

 


I know the story is just to fast... but i couldn't update because I wrote a storry for my best friend for christmas and now my brain is confused... T~T
but I hope you still like it.... It was to fast for Myungsoo to like her.. right? Mianhae~ Mianhae~ Mianhae~ T^T 

And thanks to my reader and subscriber.... I reached 14 Subscriber and 400 views... Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much... *O*
I love you all !! ♥ ♥ ♥ saranghae! :33