Ice Cream

Hana... Dul.... Set!

 

 

 

I missed you too...of course... ” you replied “ok.. where should we meet?”
“you still remember the park?” he asked.

where we first met each other when we where around 5 years old?” you smiled.

so you remember where I mean?”
“sure I know! When should we meet?”
“let's say 5pm... that's in around 30 min.... ok?” he asked.

ok... see you there.... bye..” you giggled.

 



“Who was that?” Sunhwa asked.
“Himchan.” you answered.
“Waah...! he already called you? Wow.. that was fast!” Zinger said.

Yeoreobun? Mianhae~ but me and him will meet each other in 30 min... I hope that's ok with you.” you apologized.
“It's alright.” JI eun answered in a comforted way...
“Gomawo~” you thanked and walked away..

 

 


“Here is it. Finally.” you talked to yourself and remembered the first meeting with Himchan.
*Flashback*

nooooo..!” you cried. “What happened?” himchan asked. “M-m-my... i-ice c-cream...” you cried. He looked in on the ground and found the ice cream which fell down.
“Here take mine!” he said and gave you the ice cream. Your eyes widened. “THANK YOU!” you shouted and took the ice cream.

*End of Flashback*

Hyosung!” a familiar voice said and suddenly someone hugged you from behind.

Yah! Himchan!” you turned around and looked into his eyes.

Woah~ Hyosung... you became sooooo pretty...” he marveled.
You hit him “Yah! What are you talking about. I was always this pretty.” you smiled a joking smile. He also started to smile.
“Let's get some Ice cream.” he begun. “ok.” you agreed.
Both of you went to get an ice cream.
After you got one you sat down on a bench.
“So how was it? The United states?” he asked.

Nothing special.. just like the united states...” you said and started to laugh “What's about the other boys? Are you doing well?” you suddenly asked.
“Sure, we are promoting 'No mercy' these days.” he answered “Ah! Tomorrow is your birthday! Let's celebrate together!” he smiled.

Ok. Let's meet each other again at 5 pm here. Ok? “ you smiled a big smile.

Arasso Noona.” he smiled.
You finished to eat you ice cream together and talked about a lot of things.

 



“I'll go now.” you stood up from the bench and were about to leave.

I'll bring you back home... It's late!” he said.
“No. no.. it's ok!” you smiled.
“I'll bring you home... and psht!” he said and gave a big smile.
“Arasso~” you sighed.

 



Both of you were walking to your home.. “Himchan?” you started.

Yes?”
“What do you know about INFINITE?” you asked.
“Mhmm.... nothing special... They are like we Idols and yeah.... ah! I know that this Myungsoo is a player... He has every weekend another girlfriend... Hard to belive... right? He looks so innocent.. but he isn't... but why are you asking?” he asked with curiosity.
“Just.. ehmm.... I heard that I'll go to the same school like them so I wanted to get to know something more about them.” you excused.





 

 

 

Ice cream... Why am I always writing about ice cream? I think i need to get some... -.-" xDD

Please comment so I can improve my story... ^^