Gwenchana~

Hana... Dul.... Set!

*He likes me? Bwoh?* you thought while still kissing him. Both of you ended the kiss and you had your eyes still closed. You opened it slowly and could see him starring at you. "Are you serious?" you asked him. He smiled a little bit and blushed slightly. "I'm serious." he answered and hugged you... 
"I'm not simple.. you know that?!" you reminded him lightly smiling. "I know." he hugged you and kissed your head.

 

You stayed at this place till the morning... 
it was around 5am when you looked at your watch and got a shock... "OMO! It's already 5am.. I need to go home and get ready for school..." you wanted to run when you felt that Myungsoo took your wrist and pulled you into his arms. "See you later at school." he whispered into your ear and went away... You smiled shyly and ran to your home...
At home you went to take a shower and changed again into your school uniform.. 7.50am... "NO!" you ran out of your house. It was 8.07am and you reached your classroom... "Excuse me that I'm late." you apologized and bowed to your teacher... "It's ok... go to your seat..." Mr. Lee said and you just went there... Myungsoo wasn't there... *Where is he?* you thought.

 

You went to the Cafeteria and looked for Secret... You found them and took a seat at their table... "Hyosung-ah... Mianhae for not celebrating your birthday with you..."Sunhwa apologized. "Gwenchana... I had fun yesterday.." you fake smiled. You looked around to search for Myungsoo but didn't found him.. "Girls.. wait a moment I'll be right back..." you smiled and went to Infinite... "Annyeonghaseyo~" you made an innocent smile... "Oh... Hyosung-noona..." Sungjong said happy...  "You slapped Myungsoo's face really hard yesterday.. It was even this morning still red and swollen.. i had to give him an ice pack...You are really a strong girl.." Hoya said worried but at the same time laughing... "So that's why he isn't in school today?" you asked worried.. "Ohohoo... Who is worried about our Myungsoo?" Woohyun said joking.... "Anii~ I'm not worrying about him.. just wondered why he wasn't in class.." you smiled and went away... Sunggyu stood up and went after you.. "Hyosung.." he said and you turned around... "Here is his mobile number.." he gave you a paper.. "Call him and ask how he feels... I'm sure it hurts a lot..." his facce got worried... "Ah! and this number..." he pointed at the other number on the paper... "that's my number... Call me whenever you are free or bored.." he smiled.. "Gomawo~ Sunggyu.........ehm......" you answered confused and shy at the same time... "May I can call you oppa?" you asked him smling... "Sure why not." he smiled and went back to infinite....
You went back to Secret and they looked at you shocked and confused at the same time.
"What did you do there?" Zinger asked... "Just wanted to greet them..." you lied... "And what did you get from Sunggyu?" Ji eun asked excited... "His and Myungsoo's mobile number..." you said coolly... Their chins dropped... "Why would he give you their numbers?" Sunhwa speculate..."I dunno..." you answered and started to eat your lunch... 

Back at home you looked at the paper sunggyu gave you.. *I should call him." you thought and took your mobile phone out of your pocket... "Yeobeoseyo~" a male voice said... "Annyeonghaseyo myungsoo.." you said kinda of shyly.. "Hyosung.. is that you?" Myungsoo asked you..."Jup.. how is your cheek.. i heard it hurts a lot..." you said worried... "Gwenchana~ don't worry...." he said "Aish... Hoya... don't put the ice pack like that on my cheek.." you heard Myungsoo shouting to someone else.. "See.. it hurts.. you even using ice packs.." you said really worried.. "Ani.. gwenchana.. it was that what i deserved..." he said comforting... "Would you like to come over and take care over my cheek so it won't hurt that much anymore.." he suggested... "Sure.. Then i won't feel that bad anymore... But is it alright with the others of infinite.. ok to know about us?" you asked... "If it's ok for you than it's ok for me..." he answered... "I'll pick you up at the bus station...See you later." 
"Deh~ gomawo.." you smiled. You hung up your phone and went into your room to change into something other... 
This dress:

 

You went out of the house and to the bus station... The bus came and you went into it.... You searced for some of Infinite's songs in the internet and listened to them.. 
You went of at the bus station where Myungsoo should wait for you and searched for him but couldn't find him... "Hyosung-ah.." a familiar voice said.. you turned around to look who it is... "oh... Sunggyu oppa.. what are you doing here?" you asked surprised... "i waited for you.. Myungsoo couldn't go out of the house with a cheek like this so he asked me to pick you up.. he told me about you two this morning when he came back home.." he explained.. "So that's why you gave me his number..." you said.. He just smiled and took your arm... you went to Infinite's dorm.... *I hope the other of Infinite will take it that easy as well* you worried in your mind...

 

 

 


 


Another chapter finished.. ^.^ Sorry for taking so long T~T  So  i tried to make this one long but it isn't long and..... T~T I could cry... T~T jinjja mianhae.... 

and a big THANK YOU to my beloved 16 subscriber and to my commenters....  and thank you all for the around 600 views...
I'll give my best in the future!!!!   Promise!! x33