Should I know you?

Hana... Dul.... Set!

 

You were at the Tokyo International Airport eating your ice cream. You came just back from the united states. “Oh! Gomen nasai~” you apologized because you just bumped into someone. You opened your eyes and found your ice cream in midden of the chest of this person. “ Oh no! Honto gomen nasai~”

It's ok!” the boy said coldly in japanese. You looked into his eyes and saw his flawless face. “Wow~ he looks so handsome!” you mumbled in korean. “Oh! You're korean?” he asked smirked and came closer to me so that our faces are only a few inches from each other apart. He looked deeply in your eyes. “Hana.... Dul.... Set!” he said with seductive eyes. “What are you doing?” you pushed him away.

Just tried something but don't you know me?”

“Should I know you?

“I'm the visual of the famous korean boy group, INFINITE!”

Then I think you should get more famous because I don't know you guys. By the way what should we do about your shirt?”

Don't care. It's ok.” he smiled.

Flight 241. Please check in. The plane is about to leave.” an airport lady said through the speakers.

I HAVE TO GO!!” both of you shouted and went to the check in.

 

 

Where is it? WHERE IS IT ?!?” you nearly shouted through the whole plane.

*No my bracelet. Where is it?* You thought and nearly cried.

 

 

Back at the Incheon airport in Korea. *What should I do-* you thought till you bumped into someone. “Oh! Mianhae~” you bowed down. “That must be fate!” a familiar voice said.

You got up “Omo!... YOU?! “ “Annyeong!” he smiled.

Yah! Myungsoo! Where are you?” a boy shouted with 5 other following him. Myungsoo waved “I am here!” The six came in your direction. “Who is this?” one of them asked. “This is- ehmm... That's right! What's your name?”

You don't even know with who you are talking?” another one asked. You thought that he's the youngest one.

Jeon Hyosung!” you smiled with an angelic smile “Nice to meet you!” “I'm Sunggyu but I think you already know that and nice to meet you too.” Sunggyu said.

Hyung! She doesn't know us!” Myungsoo said. “BWOH!!!” all of them shouted. “Pssshh!! or it will-” he couldn't finish his sentence when all the fans ran towards them to get an autograph. You tried to get through all this people and finally got out. *waah.. They're really popular. How come I didn't know them?* you thought.

 

 

The door opened and a maid named Nana showed up. “Annyeonghaseyo Madame...”

Thank you Nana. Are my parents home?” you asked.
“No they aren't.”
“Where did they go?”
“China.”
“Ok... Thank you.” you gave a fake smile and went upstairs into your room to get ready to take a shower.

Omo! I forgot! My bracelet! Where is it? Oh... What's that?” you said.

-I think you dropped that when we first bumped into each other.
 Soo... if you want to get it back then let's meet each other. :b
 13. October
 02.20pm
 Cafe Panda -

Is he serious? On my birthday? But I need to get my bracelet back.” you sighed.

 

 


That's the first chapter... so what do you think of it?

I hope you liked it.. ^^