Kai

The Curse Of The Letter "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Seriously dude? A dance lesson?! This is what I came here for?!” I scolded my girl pal, Haneul through the phone.

 

“I know, I know. But dude for the love of human race you have to do it! You know that I don’t have anyone to fill the spot for our last member on our dance troupe and besides you already agreed” she said.

 

“Yeah but I didn’t agreed on this!”

 

“Dude I’ll be honest with you. You have two left feet that’s why you have to learn how to dance properly”

 

“The is two left feet?! The last time I checked my parents did a good job on making me” I said.

 

“Eew that’s gross. But anyway, I really do appreciate that you agreed on helping us but seriously, you’re a terrible dancer” she said truthfully.

 

“Yeah yeah I know, but can you just be the one to help me? I don’t want some random ert to teach me how to- what do you call that- pop and lock?!”

 

“I can’t help you, I’m too busy building some routines and besides your teacher will not gonna be some random ert like you said, he’s a decent guy”

 

“Oh yeah?! And how did you know that?!” I mocked.

 

“Because he’s my brother!”

 

“The hell?! Since when did you have a sibling?!”

 

“Since my mom gave birth to me, now go inside before he gets bored and go home. It was just actually a favor I asked him”

 

“Fine, but if you’re lying to me about your brother being my teacher I swear to all bunnies and puppies that you, Kim Haneul will definitely gonna face my wrath!” I threatened.

 

“Okay, okay whatever bye!” she said boredly.

 

“Hey--“and before I could say anything else she cut off the call. I looked at my phone and sighed.

 

“And just like that she hung up” I said to myself. I looked at the building in front of me again and decided to get inside.

 

 

 

After asking the receptionist in the lobby about the whereabouts of Haneul’s brother, I finally made it in front of the room where I would meet my teacher -slash- my best friend’s brother. I muster up the courage and twisted the knob. I poked my head inside and saw a really spacious and well-designed room with walls full of mirrors but no sign of my teacher.

 

I straightened up and sighed. Perhaps he got bored and goes home just like what Haneul said.

 

“May I help you?” somebody spoke behind and I jumped. I turn to look for the source of the voice and saw a really good looking man.

 

“I-I w-was actually l-looking for s-someone” I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. Great now this guy will now think that I’m an idiot.

 

“Oh, who are you looking for?” he asked.

 

“uhm, someone named Kai”

 

“Oh that’s me, you must be my sister’s friend” he beamed showing his cute smile and offered his hand for a hand shake and I gladly took it.

 

“Uh, yeah” I said lost in his magic and still shaking his hands. I didn’t notice that we had been shaking hands for more than the normal rate of time.

 

“uhm, shall we get inside” he said and I just cut off my own trance and sheepishly retrieve my hands and follow him inside.

 

 

 

 

Hmm I think this is not gonna be as bad as I thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“..And four, three, two, one and pose!” Kai said with enthusiasm and the song ended. I cut off my ending pose and stand sluggishly.

 

“Okay you may take a break” he said and I wasted no time and immediately dashed towards my bag and drank the water like it’s the last liquid in the planet. After finishing the whole content of the water bottle I took a moment to regain my breathing and wipe off the sweats at the same time. While relaxing, I couldn’t help but to look over in front of me where the guy, who can make my heart palpitate more than its normal rate, was sitting. His eyes were close with earphones stuck in his ears. I don’t know why but ever since that day when I met him my heart would always go BOOM SHAKALAKA. I know it is not a love at first sight but rather, a love at first smile.

 

I know you would say, there we go again.. but what can I do? It is my heart speaking, not my mind. Over the past days my feelings for him grew deeper and deeper. I told his sister about it and she just said that she would be really happy if I became her sister-in-law that’s why she’s willing to set us up, and being a totally and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter