Key

The Curse Of The Letter "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: this is UNEDITED. Reason? Too lazy. Sorry :)

 

 

 

 

“So what do you think about this one?” key asked while holding a black tuxedo in front of him and looking over at his reflection through the mirror.

 

He asked me a while ago to help him shop for his outfit for the school’s annual Prom night. I told him he could just re-use his old tuxedo that he always wears whenever his mom drags him into formal meetings but he refuse. He said he needs to dazzle everyone. Pft, what a diva.

 

I mentally rolled my eyes and shifted my attention back on him. “naah, I think I like the silver one better” I said while studying him through his reflection. Well not just to see if the garment in his hand would be perfect for him but because I caught myself starring at his beautiful face. Oh, and did I mention that I’m in love with him? Funny how I managed to let myself be in cloud nine again after my first heartbreak.

 

“I’ll just get it then” he said then throws the black tuxedo back on its rack and grabbed the silver one that he fitted earlier. I don’t really get why he’s wasting so much time and money on making everyone dazzled by him. For me, he’s already shining even without effort.

 

After paying for the tux we got out of the store and decided to grab something to eat since our tummies grumbled almost in unison the minute we stepped out of the shop.

 

We walked side by side and scanned our surroundings, finding the perfect shop to dine in. Finally after rounding up the entire mall we entered a small pastry shop and ordered 2 slices of mocha cakes and a couple of ice teas. We sat at the corner end of the place near the window and waited for our orders.

 

 

“So did anyone asked you yet for the prom?” he suddenly asked.

 

“Uh, no one” i lied. Actually maybe 15 or 20 guys already asked me to be their date but I turned them all down. I know I’m risking my life here, I mean what if prom came and I never got a date? But I couldn’t care less I only want one guy to be my companion for a night to remember and that would be Key. If it wasn’t him then I’d rather have a date with myself at home at prom night.

 

“pft, as if. I heard Zelo from class B asked you but you rejected him.” Okay so I think I’m busted.

 

“I just didn’t want him to be my date that’s all, that guy’s too tall for me, I’m just saving myself to be mistaken as his little sister instead of his date” I shrugged.

 

“Is that all? Cause I heard even Luhan from our class asked you to be his date, I mean isn’t he what every girl in our school dreamed to be with?” he asked while raising an eye brow.

 

“Uh, well.. uhm..” think of another excuse come on, “uh, because I don’t want to die yet, I know if I said yes to him then the girls in our school would definitely kill me”

 

“pft. If that’s the case then why did you reject Sehun?”

“Are you kidding me? That guy’s a freshman! I don’t want the word e next to my name” I defended.

 

“Well how come you also rejected that senior Kim Himchan? Or even Jung Daehyun, or Kim Myungsoo or even Nam WooHyu—“

“Okay, okay fine, I just don’t want them to be my date okay, happy?” I said cutting him off.

“Very” he said with a playful smile.

 

 

“Here’s your order” a lady said and we both looked her. She placed our order on our table and asked if we have anything else we would like to order and we shook our heads so she just left.

 

 

“So, how about you? Did you already ask somebody?” I asked while getting a slice of my mocha cake. I may look calm on the outside but I’m actually freaking out on the inside. I mean what if he already asked somebody?

He took a sip of his drink and looked at me “no, not yet.”

“Oh, okay” i said thinking that if I ask further then I might not like the outcome.

 

After satisfying our tummies we got out of the shop and decided to go home since it’s getting pretty late. He took me home and we parted ways.

 

The next day.

For some it is a big day, know why? Well its prom day. Yet here I am, a girl who’s slowly loosing hope. But still, I believe that Key will ask me kekeke. I got up from my bed and did my morning routine, well even though it’s prom day the school said that we would still gonna have some of the classes in the morning. Tsk that greedy principal.

 

After preparing for the day I got out of the house and our chauffeur drove me to school.

 

Posts were everywhere saying ‘0 days left before prom, get your dates on’ I sighed to myself and walked past the crowd.

 

When I got inside the first thing I saw was Key smiling brightly at me while standing in the way.

 

 

“Hey what’s with the creepy smile?” I asked. Truth to be told, butterflies were fluffing their wings on my stomach. I mean, is this it? Is he going to ask me to be his date for the prom?

 

“Oh nothing~” he playfully sung, creepy smile’s still intact, “why don’t you just look at your de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter