Uh Oh.

The Curse Of The Letter "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina's POV

 

 “You will meet your soul mate in a common place, but remember that is not the important part. The name of your soul mate starts from the letter K, you may have mistaken some along the way, but don’t worry, your prince will come to your dismay.”

 

 

*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*

 

 

I groaned upon waking up from the sound of my alarm. I lazily turned it off before it even went too far.

“Ugh! I have to face the day again; aish! I guess it couldn’t be helped”.

 I walked straight to the bathroom and have a bath. After I’m done with my business for about 20 minutes I saw myself staring at my reflection at the mirror after I brushed my teeth.

“I had that dream again, tsk. I shouldn’t have listened to that crazy ahjumma.”

 I got out from the bathroom and dressed myself up in my school uniform and brushed my hair. After I’m done tidying myself up, I got out from my bathroom and head to the kitchen to eat some food for my breakfast.

 

 

Living in a pad alone was never good; you wake up, prepare for school, cook your own meal then clean up after your own mess. Gosh! I miss home. I wasn’t really used to this kind of lifestyle since I’m practically the laziest person on earth that’s why our maids at home wakes me up, helps me prepare myself and my things for school, cook some meal for me and be the one to also clean up after my mess. I don’t even need to raise a finger. But since my parents said that I’m becoming an irresponsible person, they shipped me here in Seoul to get my off my precious lazy life. At first I was so angry that I throw so many tantrums that even my own father couldn’t stop me, so they threatened me that they will freeze my precious credit card if I didn’t agree to their terms, so I have no choice but  to give in and raise the white flag and admit defeat. Of course, who would want to have your precious key-to-everything freezes? I, for one, had Goosebumps just by thinking that. I mean without my baby Creddy (as I called my credit card) I couldn’t buy myself some clothes, shoes, bags and precious foods. And no food means no grocery, and no grocery means no nutella! Who would’ve wanted that? I know I don’t! I mean I couldn’t even live a single day without those heavenly chocolate spread with a touch of almonds and other nuts touching the tip of my tongue. I practically die if I have even a single day without that heavenly-sent spread. Okay I’m exaggerating now but seriously who would’ve wanted to have a frozen account?

 

 

Well carry on,

 

So I was saying. I wasn’t really used to this kind of lifestyle until my parents had this crazy idea. At home, I was having a really good life since I don’t have to worry about a single thing; I wake up, come to school, study, come home then sleep. I don’t even have to drive myself in there since I have a personal car and a personal driver along with it, and I practically love that, but since my parents decided to turn my world upside down from being the princess to being a peasant (well not exactly, I mean I wasn’t literally a peasant but- but- but.. you get my point!) I’m forced to ride a bus every morning and deal with all the nastiness within it. Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t really an OCD or a neat freak or anything, HECK! I practically live like a pig, but who wouldn’t gonna be traumatized grossed out when you have to deal with a guy vomiting his intestines out or a pack of jocks who don’t have anything to do with their wasteful life but to read ographic magazines out in public while howling and ing criticizing the model on the piece of paper or a little kid who looks so innocent, yes so innocent that I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw him picking the used bubble gum from under his chair and plop it in his tiny mouth and chew his heart out like it is the first time he tasted candy, I guess he still didn’t know the word “gross” or “dirty”. Maybe he thinks he’s helping the environment by recycling some used things. Well news flash kid, you just ate garbage that practically contains a gazillion of bad bacteria that can probably cause you to have a train rushing out of your precious little tummy. But don’t judge the bus life yet, as the saying goes “when there’s darkness, then there’s light”.

 

 

And there is light indeed.

 

 

Last week ago, I coincid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter